Which audio player do you use?

Which audio player do you use?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
C

cybermanas

Try Quintessential Player.The interface just rocks,great use of animation ,uses less resources than Winamp (around half) ,can play every commonly used audio format (mp3,mp3pro,aac,mp4,m4a,wma,ogg) and by the way it's completely free and there is no pro version like others have.It's a worthy try.

www.quinnware.com

Udaya Maurya

Journeyman
Nowadays I'm using Windows Media Player 10 since its interface is quite well, but I want a player which plays nearly all the type of media file.

Neither Winamp nor WMP10 plays all...

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
Udaya Maurya said:
Nowadays I'm using Windows Media Player 10 since its interface is quite well, but I want a player which plays nearly all the type of media file.

Try Real Player Gold.

Dipen01

Youngling
cybermanas said:
Try Quintessential Player.The interface just rocks,great use of animation ,uses less resources than Winamp (around half) ,can play every commonly used audio format (mp3,mp3pro,aac,mp4,m4a,wma,ogg) and by the way it's completely free and there is no pro version like others have.It's a worthy try.

www.quinnware.com

This is also my fav... Quintessential is quite good

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Foobar coz its got album art WMP also has that but its bit big on sys res so foobar only 5mb :p

OP
C

cybermanas

Udaya Maurya said:

Try out the KL mega codec pack .Then Windows Media Player can play all audio formats.

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
Very true!
Yesterday night I d/l ed K-lite Mega codec pack 1.38.
It contains everything, no need of real player, quicktime player, etc.

Simply install this pack and u need only WMP :D

raju_bb

Right off the assembly line
Yeah i luv winamp bcoz of its simpicity and its skin support. And it hardly uses resources

Maverick340

Ambassador of Buzz
SWEET SNEHA said:
Dunno why Winamp is so popular...
Sound quality is worse than WMP and JET AUDIO
Preset Equilizer Settings are bad
Too bulky to handle,every part of it is Undockable
Well Wiamp has a better audio quality than WMP an jet audio
Winamp easily detects (hem)(hem):)twisted:) Mp3 CD's which is almost used by evry one of us...no piont denying that..
Also ppl stck up with WMP's clean interface can d/l the WMP skin for winamp
:!:
WMP skin
And here for those who like iTunes's interface
iTunes Like Skin

bizzare_blue

Journeyman
Try real player....u'll find a remarkable difference in quality of sound as compared to winamp.

WMP too has improved its sound quality in the 10th version...

Foobar2000 has got loads of features which others do not have but it does not please the eyes of most as its interface looks CRAPPY to some people....but I myself like thi player too....

KoolFirE

Broken In
The Best Media player for video is Media Player Classic. Its free and plays all formats. And for Audio that undoubtfully Winamp

bizzare_blue

Journeyman
amanwannalearn said:
What "spl features " does Foobar have that Winamp dosent huh?

Goto its preferences>DSP manager and play around with the various components available and for that matter theres lot more to play around with ..other than DSP manager....Do this n u'll get to know wat I was talkin about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom