Which audio player do you use?

Which audio player do you use?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

thinkdigital

Right off the assembly line
For me media player is the best!

I listen to music on a media player 10...
i love the inbuilt SRS/WOW Effects, take some time and adjust it and guys trust me... u'll love any song on it!

But to enjoy the full power of WMP u require a good set of speakers!

thrash_metal

In the zone
well i used to use winamp untill i installed dfx and it got screwed up --- so now i'm using Jet Audio - i'm pretty impressed by the presets in Jet audio esp the rock and metal presets ... definitely better then winamp .

in winamp during certain tracks the rock preset used to make the track sound too basey or the mids go too low , but again winamp has its ups as well -- i dunno the ans to this but my midi encoded files play better in winamp than in Jet audio . Using DFX does enhance the sound a lot .

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
Is there only one player, which can play all formats?
Like I use WMP and I hv to install Real too becauz WMP can't play rm and some other media files, which real can play.

So is there ne universal player, which can play all these media files w/o installing other s/w...

ashnik

Ambassador of Buzz
audio in winamp, video in wmp9, real media and quicktime media in respectives, and sometimes INTERVIDEO WINDVD5 and MSI DVD5.1CH

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Wen it comes to Beatin' and Spankin' every audio players @$$..people join hands and scream for WINAMP..coz its light on the system,has some really cool Skins with Plug-ins wich are not heavy on the system as well.. SO my vote goes to WINAMP....

It rocks...man !! :twisted: :twisted:

Cheers n e-peace....

The Incredible

Ambassador of Buzz
Well!

its 3 yrs with me and my computer.

when my mama made me sell a computer. i knew nothin abt computing. My computer used JetAudio and I was happy with but my bad time came and sum engineers formatted my HDD deledted my 3 favourite games which I dont remember now but evenif i get 'em i will like use 'em mor than da games being played nowadays.

After JetAudio got deleted, they gav me Winamp n then I started using Winamp. never had any problems with it.I also installed Windows Media Player coz I didnt knew dat one can play movies in Winamp also n used dat for playing movies. While I used WMP to play songs in CDs. and used winamp to play songs on my HDD. Me too use WMP to play songs rarely.

So after my tragic past can sum1 gimme a link to d/l JetAudio's latest version. coz first i wud like to try then only i'll say anything. BTW i will add one more name which is MusicMatch JukeBox. its also gud1. I used it to record songs from Line-In devices.

I used Real Media Player to copy down songs from CD-ROM to my HDD but according to me Real Media Player is a bit heavy. while MM, WMO nd Winamp were better.

PS: sum1 plz provide me any link to d/l JetAudio's latest version. PLZ

The Incredible

Ambassador of Buzz
navjotjsingh said:
JetAudio Player Site *www.jetaudio.com/

Thanks a LOT! U know as soon as I started d/l I saw a thread mentioning that Jet Audio offers listening songs in a Robotic mod. IS it true? If yes then there'll b poll for Jet Audio from me.

SWEET SNEHA

Journeyman
MERI PASAND:
JET AUDIO

Dunno why Winamp is so popular...
Its heavy on resources
Sound quality is worse than WMP and JET AUDIO
Preset Equilizer Settings are bad
Too bulky to handle,every part of it is Undockable

Only good thing in winamp is that it has lotsa EASTER EGGS

Sorry to offend hardcore WINAMP lovers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom