wheres my Mtnl free upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mtnl offers free upgrade to 2 Mbps for customers having 256 kbps ...at least i got to know this..and i've seen that as new connections are getting on around me everyone's getting a 2 mbps connection in price of 256 kbps and i subscribed it 3 months ago...so can i claim the free upgrade...is there any way to get the upgrade!Im dying to get good downloading speeds:mad:

saurabh kakkar

D i s t i n c t l y Ahead
Ihatemyself said:
Mtnl offers free upgrade to 2 Mbps for customers having 256 kbps ...at least i got to know this..and i've seen that as new connections are getting on around me everyone's getting a 2 mbps connection in price of 256 kbps and i subscribed it 3 months ago...so can i claim the free upgrade...is there any way to get the upgrade!Im dying to get good downloading speeds:mad:

if u r using unlimited plan then u cant upgrade but for any limited plan ur

upgradation would had been done already :) by now

check this link :*mumbai.mtnl.net.in/triband/htm/tariff.htm

OP
Ihatemyself

Ihatemyself

What?
yeah and do u know one of my frend works in ryan international school vasant kunj and there they are getting 2Mbps in 256kbps subscription (thats only one example).though i cant say if they have unlimited plan..i'll find out

Last edited:

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
Ihatemyself said:
yeah and do u know one of my frend works in ryan international school vasant kunj and there they are getting 2Mbps in 256kbps subscription (thats only one example)
yaar i got that speed also during the first month in 590 NU plan.And i was downloading 2 GB per day in just 4-5 hours.But they fooled me.Next month wohi thakal speed.:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom