Where to buy rigs.(Lucknow)

prashantvrm

Doing It In A Better Way
I live in lucknow although there's a computer market Naza in lucknow but they don't sell the parts that i want.They actually don't no about them.
So i just want to know is there any online shop which ships these rigs in lucknow.A Cash on delivery would be a good option for since i don't have a CC.

logicsync

Right off the assembly line
I can understand your problem. Getting premuim parts could be pain in cities like lucknow because general public is not so demanding there. You may order off eBay but that will increase your costs by about 10 - 20 %. Ebay items are bit overpriced compared to Gray markey and will also include delivery charges which can be huge for heavy parts like graphics cards. i will recommend you to take a trip to Delhi for a weekend and get all your parts at the Nehru place. It will provide you with great deals, choices and a little bit of adventure too. Let me know if you need any more info.

amrawtanshx

Lets Do It!
I've got XFX 8800GT and few other high end accessories from Lucknow. You gotta go deep into the Naza market. There is one authorised CoolerMaster vendor. 8400GS could be found really easily and same for the other parts you've mentioned.

Top Bottom