Where to buy Linux CD/DVD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opera FTW

Right off the assembly line
Before i used to buy Linux CD/DVD fro BuyLinuxDVD(dot)com, now that person running that website has stopped distrubuting Linux CD/DVD.

It was the only site that did not need credit card to buy CD/DVD, there are other sites i know of but they require credit card.

Is there any place in Bangalore where i can buy Linux CD/DVD?

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Which distribution are u talking about? If Ubuntu 7.04, then you can order for free.
Visit: *www.ubuntu.com/products/GetUbuntu.

OP
O

Opera FTW

Suse , CentOS, Knoppix, Debian, Slackware, FreeBSD, Fedora, Gentoo and Sabayon.

I want all these and i went to that site but it said the distrubution of Linux media is closed.

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
^ But they will allow u to download it buddy.... few will ship it for free... like Ubuntu, Soloaris.... etc...

OP
O

Opera FTW

Gigacore said:
Looks like a NooB.... Linux is free dude..:)

I aint no noob son, I used to buy it from these sites for 100 or 200 bucks, instead of downloading 4 to 10 GB of Open Source software. It was easier, besides part of that money i gave to buy the Linux media was donated to the Linux community.

So you are the noob my dear.

OP
O

Opera FTW

Gigacore said:
^ I'm NooB forever.......... wanna learn more ;)

Amen, to that brother. :)

Kiran_tech_mania said:
This site should help you.
*www.linuxbazar.com/

Nah, it is asking for payment thru Credic Card or Paypal. I dont have both. I can only pay thru cash or cheque. Thanks anyway for the find.

Dark Star

Cyborg Agent
*www.osdisc.com/cgi-bin/view.cgi/index.html nd btw for online ordering you need CC or Paypal ;)

*on-disk.com

Last edited:

praka123

left this forum longback
u can ask someone here to ship it for u na?there is a thread dedicated for that in open source section?
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32787

Nav11aug

In the zone
man o man.. order shipping of Ubuntu or just copy from some Magazine's CD/DVD

shippin takes abt three weeks and thz pretty peaceful if u aint in a hurry

NucleusKore

TheSaint
You can buy from me. PM me. I usually charge Rs. 100 for a distro on DVD (or five CDs) + Shipping extra @ actual cost. Shipping will depend on how you want it to be shipped.

I used to buy from *linuxbazar.com/ before I got my unlimited broadband.

praka123

left this forum longback
try gangarams or such book stalls in Blore or Madras or Bombay! to have such packed ones.

NucleusKore

TheSaint
Shashwat Pant said:
^^ I Guess he is asking for Genuine Linux Cd's/DVD's with genuine Hologram with full Optical print on it :lol:

Yes :-D In that case, if you want a BOX pack with manual and all (don't know about hologram) try *www.gtcdrom.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom