where to buy in kolkata???

Status
Not open for further replies.

~It_is_Andrew~

Journeyman
royal said:
well I didn't exactly look for the address of the shop :-| its a small one and deals primarily in blank media only ...
I'll let you guys know after my next visit

ya please do that about the name & add ;) , for now try giving a approx location or something!...... lemme guess is it somewhere near sabir's hotel or dinnar hotel(in a gali nearby)?

royal

Padawan
kisorgovinda said:
I asked for Lite-on DVD Writer at Supreme and Teknocrat. They don't have. Where can I get?

Eastern Logica might have them...perhaps you can check them out

However make a phone call to be absolutely sure :cool:

sysfilez

Welcome To The Jungle
hi all kolkatan,
u all have so many opinions abt all those shops selling h/w. i was a reseller myself during the year 1999, 2000, 01,02. i frequented all these shops and i know most of the guys selling hardware in all these shops, frankly speaking they hardly know much. i wud tell u al to stick to 1 or 2 shops if u r frequent buyer and built repu with them. IMO supreme, saboo, eastern logica are the shops to avoid.
if u have any ques regards my opinion pls revert back.

royal

Padawan
sysfilez said:
frankly speaking they hardly know much. i wud tell u al to stick to 1 or 2 shops if u r frequent buyer and built repu with them. IMO supreme, saboo, eastern logica are the shops to avoid.

rightly said :D

cyberzook

Journeyman
hell_storm2004 said:
Hi...

Well there's a shop in chandni chowk called Technocrat!!!! Its a huge shop!!! n i bet u'll love the shopping experience there!!! most of the shops in chandni chowk will make u wait atleast 1 hour or more 4 wat u want!!! coz they hav shops at sum place n a storage at some other place!!! bt this shop has n underground storage!!! so u pay the money go underground n get ur item n leave!!! its a very good shop.... i usually get my computer stuff frm there!!! Price is also reasonable!!!!
Bye....

Let us knw where u got ur stuff frm!!!!!!

I had to wait for 40 min to get my Seagate 160 GB SATA.. they brought it from some other place price was pretty competitive(Rs 2900+VAT 12th aug 2006)
Here is the detailed map of the area of most shops..
"View->Show Places" must be kept on..

*www.wikimapia.org/#y=22567762&x=88355323&z=18&l=0&m=a

Last edited:

sysfilez

Welcome To The Jungle
@cyberzook
i really dont agree with u regards hopping around shops and shop owner taking u for granted.

cyberzook

Journeyman
I was buying items for last 1 yr from Vedant Infosys.. They gave me a price 1950 + VAT for LG DVDRW(12th aug), but when I crosschecked with Technocrat I found it to be 1900 + VAT. I had also found this happening when I earlier bought from PC Island, when compared to Vedant.

sysfilez

Welcome To The Jungle
@ cyberzook
i agree with u. little bit of price difference remains there. but then its quite possible they are selling other stuff @ 50/- up and ur old shope seeling @ - 50/-.

royal

Padawan
Guys, i found a swanky shop in City Center selling Logitech products :cool:

I found ZX5500 was readily available :D (though I cant afford it :( )

However price is gonna be M.R.P. only, I think...

Anyways those who have got the money and the will, give this shop a visit :p

TechGuru#1

In the zone
Update, the SHOP mentioned above doesNOT stuff LT Z5500D......'coz they r pretty expensive by their standards tooo......(wow..xpensive for the "City Centre" standards......too, gives me a serious Superiority complex):lol:;-)

& Supreme Computers & this New Shop....Technokrat@Chandini r just POS!

@be honest,Kolkata still doesNOT have a Good H/w market...sheesh....all those hopeful years of long waiting & still Nothing changes:(

All these r based on experiences from personal visits & enqueries!

sysfilez

Welcome To The Jungle
@ techguru
i agree with u that kolkata doesn't have a good h/w market.
but in salt lake city center i have visited that shop and i saw Z5500 logitech stuff readily available. it was ready for demo too. i personally think those speakers are not worth.

royal

Padawan
TechGuru#1 said:
Update, the SHOP mentioned above doesNOT stuff LT Z5500D

Well it had one when I visited...maybe the set was sold before you got there :D

BTW, please check ur PM and if possible , answer my question :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom