Where to buy good gaming laptop in Delhi

rahulbhattad2003

Right off the assembly line
Hey folks

i have visited a lot of shops recently but could not find any good gaming laptop in Nehru Place. I am looking for MSI GT683 or ASUS K55 or even K53 but one has them.

can someone point me in the right direction as to where to look for these beast of machines:-D

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
try SMC International. You'll find most highend laptop at their shop. or first contact them though their website.

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
See the new acer m3 . comes with a gt 640m which is as good as a gtx560m in the msi laptop and < 60k

in delhi you can have a look at the ASUS showroom in nehru place. and smc international as sam suggested.

OP
R

rahulbhattad2003

Right off the assembly line
Hmm... well i dont think thats for me, i am looking to get a laptop with 4 memory slots, this one has only 2. i need something that i can easily upgrade to 16 GB RAM and may be some day to even 32GB!!!

P.S - before you start telling me that i dont need 16 GB RAM in a Laptop, i should tell you that i need those 16 gigs for my application

aroraanant

Explorer
Just don't get that K53,its keyboard as well as screen is not that good.I am saying say because you are not having any kind of budget and you can get a better machine.
Asus N55SL-S1050V is a very good option for you.

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
^^ Dont buy the ASUS N55 . Wait for a few months ASUS is launching the new G55 series with a gtx 660m and 3rd gen core i7 which should be priced around 85k

Top Bottom