Where the hell is this CD key

Status
Not open for further replies.

ionicsachin

Ambassador of Buzz
Recently i purchased an original Far Cry PC -CDROM . The game installs and works fine but when i try to connect for multiplayer via internet it asks for cdkey. There is no cd key on the box or any place on the cds
Where can i find the CD key???

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
You should better contact the Distributers regarding your issue. They might give you another CDKey though I am not sure if it will be done soon.

kin.vachhani

Dreaming Future
hey yaar just see inside the box.
Even i hve bought original cds for empire earth 2. The cd key was inside the box. so look for it dear, distributor doesnt have to give any cd key , its inside the box.

OP
ionicsachin

ionicsachin

Ambassador of Buzz
There is nothing inside the box. Just nothing except the 5 cds in the covers. I examined it many times

khansdream

Journeyman
You wouldn't get the cd-key in or under the box or cover.
Just insert the cd in drive, and right click on optical drive letter, then explore, you will definetly find the a text file contains your cd-key.

rohandhruva

Broken In
khansdream said:
You wouldn't get the cd-key in or under the box or cover.
Just insert the cd in drive, and right click on optical drive letter, then explore, you will definetly find the a text file contains your cd-key.

LOL, ROFLOL, how many pirated game cds do you buy ? What you described is typical of pirated game cds, not original box packed games !

is it pirated?
if not contact the dealers....i think they might not be able to provide u a new key but the would replace the disc set with a new one with the payment of a nominial fee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom