Where should i place the case fan

motorazor143

Broken In
Hi guys,

Recently i bought a new rig with Intel i3 2120 & AMD sapphire 6770 for graphics. I have noticed that the temp does get a little bit hot during full load especially while playing Crysis 2.

CPU temp during idle is about 40C and full load touches almost 62 C while the GPU at idle is around 45C & full load takes it too 83 C.

I'm thinking to install a few case fans to bring down the temp atleast by 5 C for both CPU & GPU during full load. I'm using a Bitfenix merc alpha case. I have 2x 120mm fan mounts on Top & 2x 120mm fan mounts on the front & 1 fan mount on bottom.

Bitfenix website says there is also 2 fan mounts on side however i cannot see it :-? Where do you guys recommend me to place the case fans so that i can efficiently cool both GPU & CPU at the same time.

And how are these fans?
Deepcool WIND BLADE Cooler | Cooler | Flipkart.com

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
My suggestio would be to buy this: Cooler Master Silent FAN 120 SI2 (4 in 1) Cooler | Cooler | Flipkart.com

Place all 4 fans in the cabinet, 2 as intake and another as exhust. You will never face heating problem. ;)
P.S. Price of this product @Flipkart is cheapest, really. In local market, you will get each fan for ~230-250/-

Top Bottom