Where on S.P road and at what cost?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rohan-04

Broken In
Hey i wanted to know about some trusted ppl i can go to on S.P road,i usually get my stuff from computer warehouse on M.G road.As i usually buy Ram or HDD's and this time i am going to be changing to AMD and ASUS which is a big change for me as i have used intel all my life.

I wanted to pick up the following so can you tell me what they will it cost me and where i can get it.Number will be much appricated.

1.AMD X3 720 BE.
2.ASUS- M4A78T-E.
3.Coolermaster 690.
4.500gb hdd.
:razz:

Thank you,
Rohan
Rohanthacker@in.com

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
First, Unlike in Computer Warehouse, if you buy in SP Road, you have to go to service center in case of repair.

I usually go to these:

1) Ankit
2) Anandit
3) Railton
4) Golcha

OP
R

rohan-04

Broken In
But its available know,that's most important.
And also do they have CM 690??
Ill give them a cal and get a rough figure.

thanks.

blacklight

Journeyman
you'd be surprised to know what all components you can get at SP Road !!!
and not to mention the cost difference factor (atleast 10%) .Yes the only thing missing out here is the service aspect .

Last edited:

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
not sure about CM690 but found this one for 9k:

*www.coolermaster.com/products/product.php?language=en&act=detail&id=6618

OP
R

rohan-04

Broken In
Omg,dude i planed on spend a total of 15k on the mobo+processor combo,and i am keeping around 5k for Hdd and Case!
so total of 20k.

Oh and will i get service if my processor does not work or somthing or should i try some other shop???

Sry to be such a bug but this is the first time i am doing this and i cant afford to get it wrong! :):-(

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
if any h/w stops working, you can take that part to respective service center and get it replaced. You can trust those guys at SP Road but before buying take advice from here on what to buy for 15k.

OP
R

rohan-04

Broken In
I have done alot of research on the Processor and Motherboard,but i would love to hear some suggestion of a combo for 15k.

My uses=Photoshop,deramweaver etc
Gaming
Internet.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
X4 940 had four cores compared to 720's 3 cores and this will have good advantage in audio/video encoding and in games.

Gowt1ham

Gowt1ham
plz can anyone get the prices for

X3 720
Biostar 790gx
Vx450
plait HD 4850 and sonic edition.
Xonar Dx

Antec 900/ Tempest/ Guardian /CM 690

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom