Where Can I Get My Microwave Repaired ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pannaguma

Turn The Page
Hi guys, i bought a NATIONAL microwave 5 years back from Singapore. It has not given any problems until recently when the some of the touch pad/control buttons stopped responding.

The thing is that Panasonic which distributes National products in India doesnt sell/repair Microwaves in India. (thats what i found out from their website)

So will any other microwave seller having repairing centres do the job for me? (for payment ofcourse :))). If yes, whom should I get it done from? The brands I am considering are LG / SAMSUNG, which one should I choose?

amandeep86

Fortuna Favet Fortibus
DIGIT did not informed me that this forum has changed to a Consumer Electronics forum.

Hey Amigo, you came to the wrong place.

slugger

Banned
authorised service centers may not repair ur stuff. u mite wan 2 contact national's india outlet 4 suggestions

shud b moved 2 chit chat or something

but on second thot microwave controllers cum under embedded systems [microrocessor controls and such] ;)

still goin by general nature of discussions in this scetion and 2 deter ne future similar adventures REPORTIN

vish786

"The Gentleman"
@pannaguma,
wat sort of thread is this, do u think digit forum is a customer service centre for microwave, :oops: first we dont even know which part of india ur stayin in.
secondly call microwave ppl they will help u better, instead of wasting time posting ur next msg in this thread.

And Hardware Troubleshooting Section is related to only computer hardware and accessories. And not for Kitchen Appliances. :)
Be careful while posting next time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom