Status
Not open for further replies.

utsav

damn busy...
Ipod is available throughout the world except mumbai. :neutral:
go and search in lamington road .u may get thr

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
I have heard of istore opposite Mahalaxmi Temple.
Check it out,you should get it there.

Also Alfa in Vileparle.

neils

Right off the assembly line
Original iPod in Mumbai easy to buy with bill and warranty

You can get an original Apple (not Chinese imitation) iPod in Mumbai. Choose from the iPod Shuffle, Nano, Classic or iPod Touch - any one.

There are Apple certified stores in the Atria Mall, Worli, and InOrbit Mall, Malad. And a couple of other stores in Mahalaxmi, Link Rd Andheri. And also Croma stores at Juhu, Linking Road, Bandra, and Belapur.

And you can safely buy an iPod online in India from www.autsun.com (in Delhi) or www.jjmehta.com (in Mumbai).

All with bill and Apple warranty. The hard disk crashes, the display blows up whatever, its fixed without cost for a year. After that you can buy a further 2-year warranty serviceable at Apple service centre.

Prices are US$ price plus duty. It may seem expensive compared to the US but even in the US when you buy an iPod, you have to pay State Sales tax which can vary from 8 to 12%.

So don't buy from the grey market.

Neil
I don't work for Apple.

Last edited:

techno_funky

da' Ťurntable ruleth
Ipod is available throughout the world except mumbai. :neutral:
go and search in lamington road .u may get thr

I wonder where you live .. Jhumritallaya is it ... ???

@Post author - if you've heard about Inorbit Mall in malad go get down to that place we have an authorised apple reseller there. Also if you can make it to andheri then head down to the mutiplex Fun Republic ,we have the same authorised reseller there too. If you can find the Tata megastore "Croma" you'd find them there as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom