Where can I buy MSI R6870 Hawk in India.???

Amitdas

Right off the assembly line
I am searching for MSI R6870 Hawk like a staggered Drunkyard :banghead: ... i want this card soo bad..
I am from MUMBAI it will be really helpful if anybody can help me out in tracking one of this killer GPU...!!:doublethumb:

MSI India ? Graphics Card - R6870 Hawk

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Can't be easily found as it is old gen card.
You should try to get HD7850 instead of 6870 asboth of them comes at almost same price.

OP
A

Amitdas

Right off the assembly line
Yup hd 7850 may come at the same price level... but tht's a PCI 3.0 nd my mobo is gigabyte 890fxa (Pci 16x 2.0) which is not gonna help me getting all the bandwith power of tht card as my slot is slower :( .... (Please correct me if i am wrong) !:-?:-?:-?:-?

Thnks foh the Reply! :doublethumb:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
you will get full perfomence out of the HD7850 even if you use it on a pci-e 2.0 mobo ..

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Yup hd 7850 may come at the same price level... but tht's a PCI 3.0 nd my mobo is gigabyte 890fxa (Pci 16x 2.0) which is not gonna help me getting all the bandwith power of tht card as my slot is slower :( .... (Please correct me if i am wrong) !:-?:-?:-?:-?

Thnks foh the Reply! :doublethumb:

HD7850 won't be able to utilize the total bandwidth of PCI-E 2.0

For your peace of mind: There isn't a single card which can utilize the total bandwidth of PCI-E 2.0, not even GTX690.

PCI-E 3.0 is marketing gimmik.

Top Bottom