where can I buy HD4650 in delhi

cute.bandar

Cyborg Agent
I asked a few shops in nehru place, but none had 4-series cards available. Any particular shop that might have a 4650 with them ?

nvmind , I went to nehru place asked a few shops. 1 shop had 4650 @ 3350 . I asked another few shops and finally 1 shop had MSI 4670 1gb ddr3 for only 3200! which I bought :) .
First time in my life I am running games @ 120fps with antialiasing. Everything else runs like a dream, portal 2 , gta4 . a bit pricey for me. But runs everything I throw at it at @ high fps . Simply awesome card for the price.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
well, if you'll increase the resolution along with AA, you won't find it enough.

But as far as my requirement and your requirement goes, the card is good enough for both of us. ;)

GeekyBoy

In the zone
Sorry if I'm intruding, but i have a query relating to this topic. One of my friends wants a graphics card in around 2.8 to 3.3k.......so should he opt for the radeon hd4670 or is there any other card that offers more performance in the price range?

doomgiver

Warframe
well, if you'll increase the resolution along with AA, you won't find it enough.

But as far as my requirement and your requirement goes, the card is good enough for both of us. ;)

hmm, lets take portal 2, if he runs it at 1280x1024, what other settings can he expect to get ~50 fps?

Top Bottom