Where can I buy an Xbox/Microsoft Wired Controller for less than 2000?

sam9953

True Manchester City fan
Hi there, I searched several websites like Homeshop, infibeam and flipkart and amongst all it seems that flipkart is selling the microsoft controller the cheapest at 2K, but I just cannot afford it. I want to buy it for somewhere 1000 to 1500. Please can anyone tell me where, in Delhi can I buy it or else from which website can I buy it online?

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
The price of This controller has been increasing.
About 3-4 months back as far as i remember it was 1.5k.
Dam wish it doesn't increase more.
Best is try to find a 2nd hand one, or IMO once xbox 720 comes out 360 controller will be cheaper

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
For 1k you will get 2nd hand piece only.
*www.homeshop18.com/microsoft-xbox-...electronics/gaming/product:16593289/cid:3245/

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!
But then try getting the phone number of any of the shops and inquire about the rates and if you are happy then visit it.. The trip is worth if you get what you and and will save a bit of money as well..

OP
sam9953

sam9953

True Manchester City fan
The price of This controller has been increasing.
About 3-4 months back as far as i remember it was 1.5k.
Dam wish it doesn't increase more.
Best is try to find a 2nd hand one, or IMO once xbox 720 comes out 360 controller will be cheaper

Mate by what time will 720 be out?

OP
sam9953

sam9953

True Manchester City fan
probably march this year, or if not the console itself, then its 'paper release'. but it would be released this year only is what most feel.

First of all, hey buddy, how are you, hope you remember who I am.
Secondly thnks, yeah I just hope it launches soon, because buying xbox 360 controller then might be a lot cheaper.

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
First of all, hey buddy, how are you, hope you remember who I am.
Secondly thnks, yeah I just hope it launches soon, because buying xbox 360 controller then might be a lot cheaper.

hehe....yes ofcourse i remember you. was thinking of PMing you a day back & now saw your thread here. am fine, & hope you are as well.

i would recommend you to keep a look-out on the sale-threads on various forums. you get good deals there from time-to-time, ofcourse if you don't mind buying seconds product.

would a logitech W/L rumble-pad do?

UPDATE: you can get one for 1699/- @ nextworld.in. may apply coupon too. also, ebay has 2 controllers (1 black & 1 white) for 1800/-. apply some coupon & you are good to go!

one more thing....we have forums like IVG, as well as portals where you get used gaming accessories. a used wired controller should be available for anything between 800/- to 1200/-, plus you have olx too ;)

Last edited:
OP
sam9953

sam9953

True Manchester City fan
hehe....yes ofcourse i remember you. was thinking of PMing you a day back & now saw your thread here. am fine, & hope you are as well.

i would recommend you to keep a look-out on the sale-threads on various forums. you get good deals there from time-to-time, ofcourse if you don't mind buying seconds product.

UPDATE: you can get one for 1699/- @ nextworld.in. may apply coupon too. also, ebay has 2 controllers (1 black & 1 white) for 1800/-. apply some coupon & you are good to go!

one more thing....we have forums like IVG, as well as portals where you get used gaming accessories. a used wired controller should be available for anything between 800/- to 1200/-, plus you have olx too ;)

I have never used a logitech one but i checked its price and if I am not wrong it is nearly priced the same amount as wired microsoft one.

Thats the point, I was searching for second hand xbox controller within the same range but can hardly find anyone who wants to sell in this range, and as for coupons. From where can I get coupon for nextworld and ebay. I have never used them and I am very new to online shopping.

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
i'll post a few random links for your perusal below here:

logitech rumble-pad 2 for 1k

xbox 360 controller 1 month used...excellent condition(black in color, wired) - Delhi - Video Games - Consoles

xbox 360 wired controller | eBay

Buy Microsoft Xbox 360 Wired Controller [WHITE] for PC in India at the best price. Screenshots, videos, reviews available.

for ebay coupons, create an account there. you will get a coupon within a few days (1-4). and additionally, you can check this thread & request for coupon(s) here. moreover, if you have an HDFC account then you can use a 5% or 10% off coupon as well:

*www.techenclave.com/hot-deals-discussions/ebay-india-hot-deals-coupons-129460/p813/

OP
sam9953

sam9953

True Manchester City fan
Thanks for the links and nextworld does not have wired one, which I want. And yeah what about the discount coupons. From where do I get them?

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
oh yes! the white wired one isn't available on nextworld. i missed that. sorry!

i have update the earlier post with regards to discount coupons.

also, check your PM now.

OP
sam9953

sam9953

True Manchester City fan
Seems like apart from flipkart there.is no other reliable website selling the wired one, will have to check local market now.

Top Bottom