When will these phones release ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edburg

In the zone
Guys i read about awesome phones in gsmarena site.

nokia 6120 classic - *www.gsmarena.com/nokia_6120_classic-1958.php

nokia 5700 - *www.gsmarena.com/nokia_5700-1936.php

i am thinking of buying a 6233 but after seeing them should i wait for these as the prices will be only slightly higher .

Awesome features are new powerful proccies,35 MB user mem,128MB ROM,64 MB RAM,class 11 GPRS and class 32 EDGE,HSDPA 3G not to mention the s60 3.1 version.

Pathik

Google Bot
5700 was announced long back... dunno wen it ll be released...
and its price ll definitely be arnd 18-20k at launch so go ahead and get a 6233...
even 6120 classic wont be cheap... its also os9.2 after all...

OP
Edburg

Edburg

In the zone
Thx guys for ur responses .I'll be going for a 6233 then in a week.

I havent yet seen 6233 other than pictures but does it look that cheapish and ugly ?? I am going for the black color version.

The main points i am going to 6233 is that all features are in it -like edge ,hscsd,3G including awesome speakers and capability to record videos in 640*480 resolution

Is there some special editions of it like Music edition or others and what are their cost and extra accessories ??

Pathik

Google Bot
6233me is 12k.. And no 6233 isnt cheap at all.. In fact the black one looks good.. Just a lil fat..
:p @techmasti

Pathik

Google Bot
^^ yep.. And radio can be played in background too.. Btw i just saw 6233 4 7.8k with bill in a local shop..

Pathik

Google Bot
7.8k i said... i m from mumbai... enquire for 6233 in indraprastha and manish market areas... but they arent much reliable..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom