WhatsApp brings Calling feature to Android users!

Vkashyape

New to this forum
WhatsApp Calling feature now for Android Users! At first I thought that it was rumor but it really is a thing. I think that this update would bring a lot of changes in the communication technology in the near future. This is really great. Read more: WhatsApp Calling feature now for Android Users! - Mintoodi-Feeding You Information

spxx

Broken In
you get a call sign with the update , press call and it will call your contact like every voip client , btw there is hacked apk on xda for ppl who want to test it, since it is still not available in every country , both sides would need to have the call function activated .

$hadow

Geek in making
It is invite based and it was initially rolled out but pulled very soon. There is a thread going on Reddit about this.

A

amit.tiger12

it's joke for indian users... use hike... be indian... sorry.. be Bharatiy..

shahid durrani

New to this forum
you get a call sign with the update , press call and it will call your contact like every voip client , btw there is hacked apk on xda for ppl who want to test it, since it is still not available in every country , both sides would need to have the call function activated .

call sign it already there in the WhatsApp user profile..you can call anyone by pressing that sign.What you exactly explain??? i don't understand.please explain briefly what you explain about this new calling function.If anybody have any image related to this ,then please show it to me.i am excited related to this new function.

thanks for this news ..

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Hike has tonnes of ads and sends spam to your address book
BBM voice and skype have worked great for me but I have more whatsapp contacts than any other app so this is a boon!!

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
Now they have close the activation server. So no more new call activation. Luckily I got activated a day before.!!

Top Bottom