Whats Your Hairstyle ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since there are several pointless threads on this subsection of the digit forum, I thought it wouldn't hurt if I started this thread :D

Lets discuss our hairstyles, hair styling tips, how to use hair gels, beard styles, moustache styles, new haircuts, etc here,

To start off with, I just had a full shave a few minutes back. The whole head looks shining now.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
yeah anyone wish to try this one...lolz
*i77.photobucket.com/albums/j43/kverde18/afro-hat-haircut.jpg

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
yeah anyone wish to try this one...lolz
*i77.photobucket.com/albums/j43/kverde18/afro-hat-haircut.jpg
^^^ kool hat included in deal:grin:
BTW... any interested in these :D
*www.everythingweird.com/images/sky-scrapper-hairstyle_49.jpg*z.about.com/d/beauty/1/5/Q/E/promfunkupppp.JPG*www.freakingnews.com/images/app_images/Hairstyles.jpg*www.freakingnews.com/pictures/26000/Short-Hairstyles--26386.jpg
*photos1.blogger.com/blogger/1856/2130/400/2.1.jpg*photos1.blogger.com/blogger/1856/2130/400/prisheski_042-ziza.jpg*photos1.blogger.com/blogger/1856/2130/400/prisheski_041-ziza.jpg*photos1.blogger.com/blogger/1856/2130/400/prisheski_038-ziza.0.jpg*photos1.blogger.com/blogger/1856/2130/400/prisheski_044-ziza.jpg

Last edited:

axxo

99.9% Idle
Recent surveys says that men with completely or fully shaved face are considered to be less attractive than the one with dully shaved face or even with beards & mustache.

utsav

damn busy...
Recent surveys says that men with completely or fully shaved face are considered to be less attractive than the one with dully shaved face or even with beards & mustache.

plus point for me then :D most of the time i look like a bhaalu :)) i shave 2 times a month max and i didnt shaved in the month of may . I was looking like aatankwadi :D

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
It's on orkut, you can see my look. It's same since the last 4 years & I am known for my spikes :D

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Currently retro hair style , like Amitabh Bachhan/ Shashi Kapoor . Long hairs enough to hide upper half of ears :D .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom