What's wrong with the cd?

Status
Not open for further replies.

callsriram

Right off the assembly line
My friend got a cd free along with a text book. While viewing the cd there was a loud sound and the cd had become pieces inside the drive itself. What could have been the reason for this?

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
And a bit of Bad Luck too ..
You should have your drive cleaned to make sure that no pieces of the CD are left in the drive ..or they will mess with the lens ..

cooljeba

The Photoshop Guy
Dii you place the Cd properly in the cd tray??? or the other reson may be some one has fooled u and has put up a CD mixer in place of the CD-ROM :p . :lol:
..:: peace ::..
Jeba

Ashis

In the zone
:twisted: U are not alone In the List.
I had The same problem too. 8)
But Ot Was complitly My Fault. :D
I Had put a Broken Media For Experimental Purpose. :lol:
Well ofcorse I had the Warrenty :twisted:

cooljeba

The Photoshop Guy
mine mandrake cd too got screwed up :( a week back damn those cheap cd :cry:

..:: peace ::..
Jeba

perk_bud

Journeyman
i had the same prob it's due 2 the media-if the cd-rom doesn't come
out calling u r vendor would be the best thing cos i messed up bigtime

technoteen

Journeyman
m8 whatever has happened has happened but now your priority should be to get it serviced by a experienced proffesional else you ma end up shelling out 1000rs for a new cd -rom drive

swatkat

Technomancer
The thickness of the CDs should be same at all points.Low quality or Cds with manfacture defects have varying thickness.Event though this is unidentifiable by us,at very speeds in CD Drive,this varying thickness causes imbalance and hits the parts of the CD Drive causing the CD to break.

Sonu Yadav

Right off the assembly line
Always Check the inside hole( HeHE) of the Media for the cracks they are the main reason for the bang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom