Whats a Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Are yaar A simple round up on google could have done the trick now!!!!!
*encyclopedia.thefreedictionary.com/blog

A blog is owned by just one person, or a small group of people. The blog owner chooses the topics of entries on the blog, and controls who can read and comment on these entries. Although people can comment on entries, this is not the main focus of the blog, and it is possible for the blog owner to create private entries which cannot be viewed by anyone else. Because the blog owner has complete control over what appears on their blog, the blog can form a personalised reflection of the work, interests and ideas of one individual.

Forums are not controlled by one person - instead, any member of the forum can start a topic for discussion. Forums rely on responses from the community to initial posts in order to form a discussion, reflecting the interests of the group rather than of an individual.

Source:blogbuilder faqs

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Search b4 u post!
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7632&highlight=blog

i already posted this one...

klinux

Ambassador of Buzz
damn if u post a new one ur penalised , if u bring up the same topic from way back ur penalised lol . anyways . this might interest u . i can delete and shift the link to the other thread if u like too , just send a request . simple .

*indibloggies.blogspot.com/

some of the best bloggers . Chennai guys , look for our very own popular blogger ;)

theraven

Technomancer
why what are u gonna do abt it ?
ignored by who ?
u ?
then plz .. do me a favour and put me on ur ignore list as well !!

go4inet

In the zone
What's a blog?

A blog is a personal diary. A daily pulpit. A collaborative space. A political soapbox. A breaking-news outlet. A collection of links. Your own private thoughts. Memos to the world.

Your blog is whatever you want it to be. There are millions of them, in all shapes and sizes, and there are no real rules.

In simple terms, a blog is a web site, where you write stuff on an ongoing basis. New stuff shows up at the top, so your visitors can read what's new. Then they comment on it or link to it or email you. Or not.

Since Blogger was launched, almost five years ago, blogs have reshaped the web, impacted politics, shaken up journalism, and enabled millions of people to have a voice and connect with others.

And we're pretty sure the whole deal is just getting started.

Thats what Blogger.com Says about Blog !

Deep

Version 2.0
i am closing it :(

please use search option..

if you want me to repoen the topic then please PM me with the reason

thanks
Deep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom