what world thinks about India

Status
Not open for further replies.

R2K

In the Zone
today while browsing i came across this thread in some other forum.......

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

*www.city-data.com/forum/politics-other-controversies/556876-ibm-offers-move-laid-off-workers.html

Last edited:

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
What so big deal, if people are not eager to come, employment is going to increase here...

again who cares;)

amitabhishek

Bad to the bone
Its OK dude, if our jobs gets shifted to say, Bangladesh, we too will be pi$$ed! Moreover it is just the opinion of a few members from some forum. It doesn't necessarily reflect the world view.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
^^ yeah. Let them beg on streets when their colleague enjoy living in Villa's in Bangalore's posh areas, living life of king. This is why entire world says that American's have the dumbest minds on earth :)

PS: now they have a competitor. His name is Punter :)

Last edited:

red_devil

Back!
its just another forum like TDF...

you might remember we had Krazzy here talking about how non-mumbaikars were getting into Mumbai and stealing jobs etc etc etc.... but that was his opinion... a lot of us didn't agree to that....

now what you have read is the opinion of the members of a particular forum...only difference being that there were a lot more Krazzy people over there while Krazzy was unique here :D

red_devil

Back!
^ arrey just an example yaar.... no intention of a flame war....example agar apne aas paas ka ho toh aasaani se samajh aayega ;)

OP
R2K

R2K

In the Zone
Its OK dude, if our jobs gets shifted to say, Bangladesh, we too will be pi$$ed! Moreover it is just the opinion of a few members from some forum. It doesn't necessarily reflect the world view.

^^ yeah. Let them beg on streets when their colleague enjoy living in Villa's in Bangalore's posh areas, living life of king. This is why entire world says that American's have the dumbest minds on earth :)

PS: now they have a competitor. His name is Punter :)

its just another forum like TDF...

you might remember we had Krazzy here talking about how non-mumbaikars were getting into Mumbai and stealing jobs etc etc etc.... but that was his opinion... a lot of us didn't agree to that....

now what you have read is the opinion of the members of a particular forum...only difference being that there were a lot more Krazzy people over there while Krazzy was unique here :D

i agree with u guys ..........but it is a kind of insult.......those duffers think that India is the worst country to work........:mad:....:mad::mad:

Ecstasy

a.k.a VipER
I feel like registering in that forum and start a pure flame war over there. Anyone up for it?
[DF] Clan lets roll lol.

P.S- Lol they can India is a "Third world country".

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
I feel like registering in that forum and start a pure flame war over there. Anyone up for it?
[DF] Clan lets roll lol.

Dont firring put a blemish onf [DF] class. everyone knows we are not like that :)
because i have to take care of my dad's business there in UAE.....and yeah ppl there in UAE respect Indians really.....

Wow ! thats awesome :p But arent the laws there anything but liberal.

OP
R2K

R2K

In the Zone
Wow ! thats awesome :p But arent the laws there anything but liberal.

what do u mean by laws being liberal........??

[DF] Clan lets roll lol.

lol...........yeah ur idea seems to be great......and if the flame war fails to work we can just bring that forum down by spamming it like hell...lol:D:D:D.....

Last edited:

Ecstasy

a.k.a VipER
lol...........yeah ur idea seems to be great......and if the flame war fails to work we can just bring that forum down by spamming it like hell...lol:D:D:D.....
Now you are talking buddy!! That's the kind of spirit i wanna see from everyone here. :D

But if we start spamming and all they will get a wrong notion about Indians again so we shouldn't do that. We should flame in a civilized manner.:cool:

OP
R2K

R2K

In the Zone
Now you are talking buddy!! That's the kind of spirit i wanna see from everyone here. :D

But if we start spamming and all they will get a wrong notion about Indians again so we shouldn't do that. We should flame in a civilized manner.:cool:

did u register in that forum...???well...........lol:D:D:D i think somebody has already started a flame war over there.....

gforce23

Rapacious eBayer
because i have to take care of my dad's business there in UAE.....and yeah ppl there in UAE respect Indians really.....
Hahaha what a joke! Indians are probably the most hated expat community in the UAE and you know it. One look on any UAE forum (DubaiForums, Expatforum, AlloExpat etc.) should confirm this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom