Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Arcade

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

moshel

Padawan
Sports games only. They never end. each game is a new game.

strategy comes a close second in my list

OP
abhishek_sharma

abhishek_sharma

Journeyman
sorry guys for the limited options, u know i'm not a hardcore gamer and hence missed posting an option for a few of your favourite categories...

drvarunmehta

Wise Old Owl
im intrested in all genres EXCEPT sports. sports games are too easy to beat once you find out how the AI works. doing the exact same set of moves everytime always gets you a goal in fifa. EA only offers cosmetic and squad upgrades and people waste their money in buying every version. people buy every version of ea sports cricket and each one turns out to be worse than the last.

username

Right off the assembly line
I agree, sports games are REALLY EASY to beat once you know the AI, I like strategy games, but the AI even there too is recognizable but comparatively strategy and FPS AI is much more better than other games. i play starcraft as my fav strategy game, but i play it mostly on battle.net multiplayer. yes multiplayer gaming is the best whether its sports, FPS, strategy or just anyything. its always competitive bec ur playing with players like you ! so if ur talking about multiplayer i will give full marks to all games !!!

shwetanshu

Cyborg Agent
Strategy-->Sports---> Arcade
The Best Game for me is The Great Escape by gotham games based on The Great Escape Picture, but both of the Original CDs got damaged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom