What to do now?

SahilAr

In the zone
I really need your advice please help me guys
I am in final year BCA,but till 1st sem have only passed only 2 subjects that too only in 1st sem.And from 2nd to 5th sem i have not attended even a single exam(except practicals).6th sem exams are from 24th April.and you know why all this happened?because "ME and NIIT make that happened".I started GNIIT when i started my BCA,3 years ago(in 2010).I screwed myself totally!!I only passed in Gniit exams and only learnt sOME networking concepts,not even learnt CCNA completely!I didn't knew that putting so much pressure on my non stop Durronto will de-rail so badly!Now,i only know some of the networking in GNiit Programme and about BCA,i only know SQL(a lil bit),don't even know C Programming.
Now,i really want to start up from the scratch and want to build my Information Security Career,where should i start with?
I see the following options now:
1.Either just give up BCA exams and prepare for CET for BCA again,but this time from a better university may be from I.P. university,coz colleges in my Sonipat totally suck and even MDU sucks!!
2.Clear BCA exams and wait for 2 years to get admission in MCA.

A word of advice:never over pressurize yourself by adding so much tonnage to your train that one day it de-rails very badly that may affect you and your family.If you are pursuing a regular degree,please please don't start a career diploma(regular atleast) at all!!
What should i really do now??:cry::cry:
Please help.

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
IMO, you should opt for your 1st option, Drop BCA for now, prepare for CET, and again get admission in BCA (if you want). Most good IT companies do not prefer candidates with backlogs and you have the whole course in backlog.
Though I might sound somewhat rude, This is what I believe after reading your post. I do not feel you were serious with your studies. I too did the same with my Graduation, with totally different streams of study, Opted from regular BA (Hons.) Geography from DU, and then I enrolled to complete an ACCP (3 years Software Engg. Diploma) course from Aptech, I had started during a gap year before graduation. It was seriously troublesome. I used to take classes in college from 8 am till 3:30 pm and then rushed to take classes in my Aptech center from 4:30 pm till 6:30 pm, then used to leave for home. Though, I still feel, I screwed my Graduation, passed with a second division, but, completed both the courses, well, with somewhat respectful grades.

OP
S

SahilAr

In the zone
I have decided to go on this route:
Clear my exams of BCA and after then prepare for MCA,but what all should i do in this big gap of 2 years??
I can't keep on joining British Council,as the fee is way too high,so what should i do in these two years?

OP
S

SahilAr

In the zone
^^Oh really?I have my exams in November,that too Trimester Exams,i mean 1st,3rd and 5th sem exams..only six months left and you suggesting me to do job?

shreymittal

Being Human
No dude you asked what to do these two years so get a job.
and Btw work hard as you can and clear all your exams in one go. You can do it.

OP
S

SahilAr

In the zone
I think,you didn't read my whole post#1.Koi baat ni,But mere pass pure do saal nahi hein,1 saal toh exam preparation mein hi chala jayega,6 months abhi,for 1st,3rd and 5th sem and rest 6 months for 2nd,4th,6th sem..uske baad jo remaining 1 saal hai uski bhot chinta ho rahi hai mujhe abhi se hi..

Top Bottom