What to do after B.tech(mec) in this situation?

sumit900

Right off the assembly line
I'd scored 51% in my 10th(cbse) standard and after 11th i got admission in 12th (vocational in automobile engg.) standard to a gov. CBSE school. I'd passed my 12th board exam successfully but faild in maths subject. Since i had 6 subject( 1)Maths, 2) Engg. science, 3) Applied physics, 4) Automobile engg., 5) English 6) Autoshop repair and practice in total so i was declared passed(as per CBSE rule, a candidate needs only five subjects to
pass 12th) and after an year i'd taken admission in diploma in mechanical to IASE rajasthan(deemed university) in direct second year on 12th(vocational) base, and then i passed out my 2 years diploma with 65% but i was so worried about my future because IASE university is not AICTE approved and i'd taken admission in diploma 2year (mechanical engg.) on the base of 12th standard withouth maths subject. So i decided to sit in uptu entrance exam, i got rank and taken admission in B.Tech(mechanical) to a private uptu college through lateral entry direct 2nd year. Okay so finally i've completed my 3years B.TECH with 70%. But i'm still afraid to face interviews cuz of my past academic qualification.. What to do, what not? Im so confused.. Pls help and consult me.

- - - Updated - - -

please don't ignore i'm still waiting to your replay

- - - Updated - - -

please don't ignore i'm still waiting to your replay

amjath

Human Spambot
Glad that you have worked so hard and put up 70% in 3rd of engg. hats off bro.
Some companies look for people with above 60% or 70% through out the academics, some dont. If you are screened for the first round which people usually look for academic marks and backlogs in engg. So My advice is not to have any backlog and if u r screened for interview face them with confidence. Surely recruiters will ask about the marks, reply them with confident words that you have been trying hard and the marks are progressive etc.

All the best

OP
S

sumit900

Right off the assembly line
[MENTION=127004]amjath[/MENTION] avatar, thank you sir for your suggestion. By the way i'd taken admission through lateral entry in direct 2nd year so it's taken 3 years total to complete btech.

Top Bottom