what to buy

sayeed2012

Right off the assembly line
I am a serious gammer in this summur i am planing to buy a new console what should i buy xbox or ps3 or psvita or wait for ps4

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
Your spelling/grammar/punctuation are so horrible and your current choices so illogically sorted that its impossible that you are a serious "gammer".

On a serious note, nobody really knows the specifications of the next Xbox or the gaming prowess of the PS4. So its next to impossible to choose between them right now. Unless you are a big fan of exclusives, then there is nothing that currently separates the two of them IMO.

Last edited:

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
Your spelling/grammar/punctuation so horrible and your current choices so illogically sorted that its impossible that you are a serious "gammer".

On a serious note, nobody really knows the specifications of the next Xbox or the gaming prowess of the PS4. So its next to impossible to choose between them right now. Unless you are a big fan of exclusives, then there is nothing that currently separates the two of them IMO.

+1, apart from that you dont factor .. how much the next generation console is going to cost ? and when it will be released ? Specially in India, where we got the ps3 after the European release and xbox after a year i think??

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Your spelling/grammar/punctuation so horrible and your current choices so illogically sorted that its impossible that you are a serious "gammer".

+100
and btw I doubt he knows what IMO means

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
I am a serious gammer in this summur i am planing to buy a new console what should i buy xbox or ps3 or psvita or wait for ps4

without punctuations it seems he is telling that he'll be a serious gamer this summer. after that no one knows ;) :p

@OP: if you must, then buy a PS3. PSVita is a strict no-no..

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar

get a ps3 if you are such a serious "gammer".it will keep you occupied this "summur"
and please improve your spalling/grammur/punchuashun

sid25290

There's No Age For Gaming
Geez guys. That guy was just asking your opinion, no need to pick on him.
We should make new members feel welcome instead of criticizing them. IMHO.

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
Geez guys. That guy was just asking your opinion, no need to pick on him.
We should make new members feel welcome instead of criticizing them. IMHO.

Yep, agree. But I'd like to see that the guy posting the question has done his homework, atleast part of it... Its not that we are all paid to answer people, we do it because we like doing it. And when I see someone appearing to take us for granted, asking questions that appear to have been posted without even making a simple google search on the matter, I get a little upset. Not to mention a total disregard to grammar. I'm not a grammar nazi, we all make mistakes. But if somebody doesn't have the time to place full-stops where they are needed, how can he expect us to take the time to answer him?

OP
S

sayeed2012

Right off the assembly line
i asked about console not my grammar i will just play who care about home work
and my spellings i am not going to write a article or something

Last edited:

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
i asked about console not my grammar i will just play who care about home work
and my spellings i am not going to write a article or something

Well, look here buddy. I didnt mean to hurt you, although I did. And I wasnt talking about your regular "homework". What I wanted you to do is to do a google search first.
Let me google that for you

And them maybe also have a look here:
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/consoles/133847-basic-console-purchasing-guide.html

And then if you are still confused/unable to make up your mind, then post your query here. By query, I mean something that makes sense (Not like comparing an Xbox 360 to a PSvita, they are targeted at two entirely different user-scenarios)
I hope that is clear.

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Well, look here buddy. I didnt mean to hurt you, although I did. And I wasnt talking about your regular "homework". What I wanted you to do is to do a google search first.
Let me google that for you

And them maybe also have a look here:
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/consoles/133847-basic-console-purchasing-guide.html

And then if you are still confused/unable to make up your mind, then post your query here. By query, I mean something that makes sense (Not like comparing an Xbox 360 to a PSvita, they are targeted at two entirely different user-scenarios)
I hope that is clear.

Bro,you don't need to be polite with such arrogant goofs

Top Bottom