What to buy ?

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
15k at disposal. Not sure what to buy (not upgrading any computer component, quite happy with the current setup).

Here is my list:
1. Sennheiser IE8
2. Audio Technica ATH-A900 + Xbox 360 controller
3. Roccat Kave + Xonar DX + Xbox 360 controller

Pour in your valuable comments and suggestions.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
15000 - Change your proccy + mobo to i5 and unleash the full power of 560.... Your current proccy is a bottleneck to the GPU (Guess, u know already)

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
my choice: 3. Roccat Kave + Xonar DX + Xbox 360 controller

or add another 10k and get galaxy tab or ipad.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Get a Microwave, really useful to occasionally cook stuff and also reheat. And induction "stove" as well maybe if you have the money. I'll also recommend a good water filter particularly if you are not sure of the purity of water where you live.
(These in case you already don't have those stuff).

Nemes!s

Broken In
i would suggest buy watever u likes and donate some amount of money to those charity who works for child education(you may not be knowing the worth of 15k but others do). humble request.....

OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
@Bond
Why not IEMs ?

Why not Adam ?

@above guys recommending microwave and washing machine
I am going for something portable, versatile and which will last me for a long time. Shouldn't have to be another PC replacement but an accessory which will cater to my gaming, music and audio cravings.

@Nemesis
Yeah dude. Will be donating 1k to a charity provided you give me the link of one with google checkout option.

Nemes!s

Broken In
give it to Akshaya Patra. your contribution will provide food for a underprivileged child for full year.

They have listed their contact number, they will come to ur place to collect ur contribution.

p.s- Every year I try to sponsor atleast 1 child.

Last edited:

axes2t2

I am a cat
@Faun

Sony mdr-xd100,around 1000/- only.

That will help you in gaming too.Don't go for earphones

Top Bottom