What steps can I take to remove game lags, freeze etc in FIFA 13

This is the screenshot of 4 different softwares used by me at just 1 min after the booting of the system, no FIFA nothing, no load at all:

Okay this screenshot was taken when FIFA 13 was on, and the fan was blowing very hot air and was working with full speed. So it was high load:

Now please all, compare the above two and see the results and tell me if there is anything abnormal with my machine?
It's clear that the temperature shown in GPUZ is incorrect as all other apps are showing 39 C while GPUZ is showing 86 C. It might some bug, so I suggest to use some other app for temp. monitoring (I use Hwinfo). As per the screenshots posted, the ideal temp is 39 C and load temp is 72 C, both of which are perfectly good. So, hurrah and update GPUZ.

OP
sam9953

sam9953

True Manchester City fan
It's clear that the temperature shown in GPUZ is incorrect as all other apps are showing 39 C while GPUZ is showing 86 C. It might some bug, so I suggest to use some other app for temp. monitoring (I use Hwinfo). As per the screenshots posted, the ideal temp is 39 C and load temp is 72 C, both of which are perfectly good. So, hurrah and update GPUZ.

Yeah I dont understand what.is wrong with GPU Z, anyway I believe the nornal temperature is alright but what about Temperature while load for the CPU? It goes over 90,.doesn't it? Any comments about CPU temperature while load?

Last edited:
Yeah I dont understand what.is wrong with GPU Z, anyway I believe the nornal temperature is alright but what about Temperature while load for the CPU? It goes over 90,.doesn't it? Any comments about CPU temperature while load?
Well actually, by the screenshots, cpu's ideal temperature is at 90 C (not at all normal) and load temperature is 137 C (omelette making temperature :p). You should get the laptop repaired, cleaned completely in and out, which I seriously doubt and service man will do. So if you are brave end courageous enough (and the laptop is out of warranty), then you may use some youtube videos to do that yourself, however be warned, opening a laptop is risky as the components are crampedly packed and need to be perfectly in their correct position. If the laptop is in warranty, let the manufactured do the dirty work while you relax at your home. You may also give this job to some shopkeeper you know/trust.

OP
sam9953

sam9953

True Manchester City fan
Well actually, by the screenshots, cpu's ideal temperature is at 90 C (not at all normal) and load temperature is 137 C (omelette making temperature :p). You should get the laptop repaired, cleaned completely in and out, which I seriously doubt and service man will do. So if you are brave end courageous enough (and the laptop is out of warranty), then you may use some youtube videos to do that yourself, however be warned, opening a laptop is risky as the components are crampedly packed and need to be perfectly in their correct position. If the laptop is in warranty, let the manufactured do the dirty work while you relax at your home. You may also give this job to some shopkeeper you know/trust.

So at the end of the day, do you reckon I should be giving the laptop to.HP.customer service for repair? As it is in warranty? I don't want to give unless I desperately should. Because as I told,.this js the only.computing device for.me at home.

In which software out of the 4 is it mentioned? I cant find this load and ideal reading anywhere?
You said the first screenshot was taken 1 min after booting, with no load:

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=9431&stc=1

And the second screenshot was taken by you while running FIFA, so that at load:
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=9432&stc=1

Attachments

• 34gvwc8.jpg
    34gvwc8.jpg
    186.8 KB · Views: 101
  • vpafxc.jpg
    vpafxc.jpg
    180.8 KB · Views: 87
OP
sam9953

sam9953

True Manchester City fan
Wow man that is quite an effort, for you to explain it to me at that way. Thanks for taking the pain.
Okay so these temperatures which you have pointed out, why are these so high when compared to other temperatures mentioned in the same software?

Top Bottom