What should i buy for by 20th birthday?

SahilAr

In the zone
Heyy Everyone,i will be of 20 on this June,so according to you,what should i buy?
The options that come in my mind are:An Ipad,A Camcorder..that's it!
No 3rd option
To Include:I already have a desktop with Core 2 Duo and 2GB RAM ATI Radeon 5670 and DG31PR CPU.A Dell XPS 15 Laptop and a Canon A2200 Digital CAM.
Please suggest me guys what should i buy?I really need to need to plan in advance as my birthday is in June.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
It really comes down to the maximum you can spend. There are many tech products which people really "want" to spend on but not really need them.

Doesnt the Canon A2200 have video recording?I think it does.

IF you really interested in a Apple iPad, get it.

OP
S

SahilAr

In the zone
My sis is the overall controller of me(5 years elder than me)she won't allow to me to buy an Ipad at all,knowing that i already have a 55k Laptop!Can't convince her!
And do you think that Ipad is a waste of money if i have Laptop?
Ya,720p video according is supported in my Cam.

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
depends on ur interests..let us know ur interests and hobbies we will definately help btw my birthday is comin too..11april is near isnt it?

OP
S

SahilAr

In the zone
Merko Gadgets/Technology har chij mein interest hai..but mere parents ko toh har chij hi waste lagti hai!Mai agar ek mobile bhi upgrade karlunga tab bhi unhe dikkat hai!
However,i own a Samsung Galaxy Y.
please guys help me,should i buy a Tablet if i already own a Laptop,i mean is Ipad worth buying?
or the second option comes in my mind of Home Theater?or i should buy a Camcorder?
I will buy a 3D Passive LED(27 inch) and will also buy a Home Theater System..
Currently having raddad si 19 inch AOC LCD!
Please help me guys,please help me select a suitable option what should i do or do suggest me what should i do?

OP
S

SahilAr

In the zone
Well,i am new here and the thread can be moved at a suitable forum,without any prob,that's what a moderator should do if such kindda thread is found in any wrong Forum and how about the idea of Home Theater?

Sarath

iDota
If you like

Games: PS3 or PS Vita
Music: Sansa Clip+ and a set of IEMs or HPs -
Sports: too many options...i know nothing

If you are too short then you have an year to do the magical lengthening exercises; you'll grow for one more year.
If you are too tall, then you can do growth stemming exercises to avoid adding another couple of inches.

You'r cellphone's pretty fine.

OP
S

SahilAr

In the zone
Can you please suggest me a good Passive 3D Monitor,that is of minimum 27 inch?While it should be worth the investment atleast for the next 4 years.
Because i don't upgrade such gadgets easily(considering the money ofourse)
Since i bought the AOC LCD 19 inch in 2009,still i am using it!4 years have been passed out..now i am pissed of by that flickering issue!So i want to move to 3d.
And do suggest me a good E-book reader,because by calculating all the things above i found i have all the things i need,a cam,a mobile,a Laptop..all are pretty decent.but not a decent LCD Screen.
Also i want to conclude that i want that monitor to use with Google TV.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Well,i am new here and the thread can be moved at a suitable forum,without any prob,that's what a moderator should do if such kindda thread is found in any wrong Forum and how about the idea of Home Theater?

moved to Chit Chat section.

OP
S

SahilAr

In the zone
Dragonslayer,what's that picture for?
Do you want me to prove that my mentality is not growing?btw i didn't get through all the article,but by reading that last line i feel so you want to prove that i am still a teenager!

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Dragonslayer,what's that picture for?
Do you want me to prove that my mentality is not growing?btw i didn't get through all the article,but by reading that last line i feel so you want to prove that i am still a teenager!

he's trolling you.simple
get a nice gaming laptop

OP
S

SahilAr

In the zone
Dell XPS 15 is a nice gaming laptop!
And getting a bike makes no sense to me according to Astronomic Reasons:-D
So a 27 inch Passive 3D LED Monitor for sure,any suggestions regarding that?

Top Bottom