1. Hey Guest Did you know you can win an Honor 10 phone worth ₹33,000 and an additional ₹70,000 in paytm vouchers, just by replying to some threads and taking part in the discussions happening in the Honor Hub?

What are you waiting for? Start commenting and start winning! Remember to read the instructions posted here.

Dismiss Notice

What r rip games.

Discussion in 'Gamerz' started by shyamno, May 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shyamno

shyamno New Member

Can any one tell me what is the difference between a full game and a rip game.

2. Ethan_Hunt

Ethan_Hunt New Member

Both are mostly the same at times.A full game would contain all the elements of the Actual Game Including all the Extras and Game Add-Ons.Whereas A Gamerip is the actual Game ripped from a Original DVD or CD and altered in order to make an a.)Either a Backed Up copy or b.)A Illegit version for sale.In a Game rip,the ripper may strip down some contents like Cut scenes or may be some Game's add on.

3. dheeraj_kumar

dheeraj_kumar Legen-wait for it-dary!

a game's files are edited to cut down extra stuff like music, sounds, cutscenes speech etc to reduce the file size, and to put no-cd cracks, so that they can be uploaded to warez sites for download. this is called ripping a game.

4. abhijit_reddevil

abhijit_reddevil Manchester United

And why may I ask, poeple are discussing about rips, cracks, and warez, etc sites here?

Reported...

5. drvarunmehta

drvarunmehta New Member

They're only discussing it, not telling others how to download it.

6. Ethan_Hunt

Ethan_Hunt New Member

If this post is directed towards me then let me clarify way in advance that I have clearly mentioned the distinguishment features of both the Mediums of Games.By no means favouring to/or promoting Piracy.Rips dosen't necessarily mean making a copy for warez selling.It can even mean Ripping My original copy to make it a Backed up disc.Its more or less similar term used for the Original DVD movie and a toned down DVD-Rip.By reducing its quality and file size I can save it on My HDD which would otherwise consume tons of Space.

7. jamyang312

jamyang312 New Member

this is only a genuine question!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.