What Other Shell replacement than windows blind or style xp

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayushman9

Journeyman
I am fed up of using different commercial shell replacement software like windows blind or style xp,first they are costly,then their trial version expire in 30 days,and they are pretty impossible to crack

Instead of using these ,any free ware or open source shell replacement program is not there which can serve my purpose . If yes please send me link ?

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta
Liteshell, powerpro(not supposed to a shell replacement, but can act like one since its very poewrful), geoshell, aston shell (not free but.. ;))
Also check out shellcity.com

and you can get cracked versions of stylexp if you know where to get. Can't tell you here ofcourse.

Third Eye

gooby pls
ayushman9 said:
I am fed up of using different commercial shell replacement software like windows blind or style xp,first they are costly,then their trial version expire in 30 days,and they are pretty impossible to crack

Instead of using these ,any free ware or open source shell replacement program is not there which can serve my purpose . If yes please send me link ?
LiteStep

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
U can change the look of ur windows by using 3rd party visual styles, icon packs, boot screens, login screens, sounds, cursors, etc.
All will be free and will not consume system resources. :)

If u want, then u can look at following tut, which can be used to change ur XP look to Vista:

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49141

casanova

The Frozen Nova
Shell replacements. I think they are good for pre Win XP OS. These replacements dont come anywhere near to the default shell. I tried many and Talisman was something I liked.

Aston best for win 98

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
frankly i don't like shell replacements at all , they suck most of the time n r buggy , best is to use visual styles or Style XP or Windows Blinds , nothin else .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom