What kind of internet service do you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dIgItaL_BrAt

Cyborg Agent
i've got airtel broadband 128 kbps along wth the phone at 1100 p.m
mcafee speedometer shows 70 kbps,usual dwnload speeds of 20 kbps

alib_i

Cyborg Agent
f00k my insti servers ...
damn things were out for 3 days ..
this is the time i realize that i cant live without internet ( and digitforums ;) )

-----
alibi

[flAsh]

In the zone
I use a BSNL A-DSL connection which says it can provide spped upto 256kbps but it actually gives me near to 250kbps at peak point and average speed is 200kbps and the one of download is 192kbps.

dIgItaL_BrAt said:
i've got airtel broadband 128 kbps along wth the phone at 1100 p.m
mcafee speedometer shows 70 kbps,usual dwnload speeds of 20 kbps

Dude KBps or kbps??? plz... type correctly .....
If u truly get 70KBps at mcafee speedometer plz check the other site where u are downloadin' from.....
Or else perform more speed tests at dslreports[dot]com
These speed tests are quite accurate upto a certain extent...
I use a BSNL A-DSL connection which says it can provide spped upto 256kbps but it actually gives me near to 250kbps at peak point and average speed is 200kbps and the one of download is 192kbps.
Hmmm a 256 Kbps line (kewl) wats the data transfer limit or hourly limit on ur plan n how much does it cost....

I still thnk the new schemes launched by BSNL & MTNL are a shiyt load of cr@p .... U wanna knw y because i thnk a data transfer limit of 500MB can be used up in a day, even if a person is only browsin' the net (i can use up more thn 500 MB/day only thru browsin' leave aside d/l) n the usual files i d/l range from 600MB to a few gigs ....

I jst can't believe tht these babus take us for fools n come up with some cr@p schemes like this ...

N then they go hypin' it all tht its BSNL n MTNL who have brought b'band to the reach of the common man .....

Has ne one actually seen all their plans ... they've even got a 2 Mbps plan with a foolish 60GB limit .... now tell me which one of u sane minds would want to go in for such a good fckin' internet plan n u knw wat the cost of the plan is 43000 bucks (only!!!).

I mean come on yaar give us guys a break...
I say take these speeds and shine em' ,,,,, shine em' real nice ......
N shove em' down ur roody poo candy azz u mf.....

I would really really appreciate if sum1 broke the 1 Mbps barrier and bring an unlimited acc. to the common people for say around 2500 bucks or so..... :p

Till then all these cr@p plans and the plan makers can burn in helll.... :evil:

krisjr

In the zone
my connection

hi,
well i use airtels DSL connection which is as of now 128kbps..I pay 900 something cuz i have a phone line integrated with it.ladies in my house jack up the monthly cost.I get around night time around 105-112 kbps and day time 112-115 kbps..i think its cool.but i would want to change it to 256kbps..I dont know how BSNL is doing.anybody out here has one plz let me know the feedback ok.the plans they hav suck but i guess for now we have to make do with it.wat say :) ....I load frequently though..its mp3s +softwares etc..

plasmafire

Journeyman
File Size: 150.005 KB
Time Elapsed: 19.453 seconds

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

61.68 Kbps
(7.71 KBps)

sify 64 kbps rs695/month

are u sure data one no limit upto june /05??

it'll suk otherwise...

someone confirm, after june 05, can we cancel it?

Check out the BSNL site i'm sure they got no limits upto june 05
But still i thnk their plans are cr@p ... i've already subscribed for an Airtel b'band conn.

\\// Peace out !!!

ujjwal

Padawan
Am using the sify 64kbps scheme ... its quite bad. I get about 3.5KBps ... and that is if I do not download more than 75MB in a day. After crossing 75MB, the speed is down to 2KBps.

It was better a few months back, but now sify is just terrible.

Sify truly is a bad service provider

They treat customers as though they are cr@p.....
I heard they treat usage of more than 10 hours(or sumthng like tht) a day as commercial usage n hence charge more for it or reduce the speed....(or some shiyt like tht)

Now thts a whole load of shiyt..

Come on providers in India
B'band is no joke at least give us 256Kbps n 512 Kbps unlimited accs. at reasonble n i mean reasonable prices

Jaago azzholes jaago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom