What jobs should AI take away?

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
We got waiters at fast food joints, butlers (Jarvis!), cab drivers, psychologists and tinder matches.
See why here: Jobs that AI should take away.

So, apart from those listed, which jobs are better off in the hands of AI/robots

Hrishi

1. Drivers
2. Librarians/Data Entry Operators
3. Tailors
4. Courier Delivery
5. Technical Support (chat bots, etc are already here anyways)...
6. System admins

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Think big(aka "real AI"):
1.All entry point staff in all govt offices whose only job is to receive form submission or answering queries(e.g.RTO office,passport office,post offices,public sector banks etc)
2.All manual labour employed in Railways & similar govt organizations & departments.
3.All income tax filing & review related employees,human intervention only in case of flagging by AI of too complicated cases.
4.All lowest tier police force by surveillance drones,human intervention only to use/decide deadly force against criminals flagged by drones in act.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Yeah I'd be okay if the entire government was AI
Samaritan or The machine ?

Would like the call centers to be replaced by actual AI, not the automated voice we have today. It will benefit both sides. the company and the customer.
Only people that will lose out are the call center employees

OP
Anorion

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
I fancy a drink, robot! Inventor snubs Isaac Asimov's nightmarish warnings that AI will one day rule humanity... by creating a ‘beerbot’ to top up his lager

Top Bottom