What ISP<pls help urgently>

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLetterD

Will Power
Hey ppl... pls help me quick....
i need an isp connection for mainly :shock:utorrent downloading....256kbps\+....:-D
i hv shortlisted airtel swift 800 :-Dbucks plan<256 kb/s>although i didnt 8)understand its fair usage policy....i even need wifi with it ....is the router by airtel goodenough<1.5k>:arrow::shock::oops::|:?:cry:

Krow

Crowman
We can read your post in normal font size and without bold and an overdose of smileys man... :x

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
^+1

The plan u mentioned is nt Airtel Swift.....Its Airtel Surf 749

The Fair Usage Policy(FUP) is a cap.......Its nt a real unlimited plan, u can download only 8GB per month i.e Data Transfer limite is 8GB

1st of all what's ur mothly budget??

If ur monthly budget supports then u can go for Airtel Surf 899. Its an unlimited 256kb/s cnnctn......dnt worry its real unlimited plan with no FUP.

Dnt hav ny idea about Airtel modems.....but I think u can choose WiFi modem regardless the plans....

Take a luk here for more plans....*airtel.in/experience/

NOTE THE DOWNLOAD LIMITS. THE ONES WITH DATA TRANSFER LIMIT BEING GIVEN AS UNLIMITED AND WITH NO DATA TRANSFER LIMITS GIVEN R REAL UNLIMITED PLAN.

One more thing.....Y dont u go for BSNL?? BSNL hav a 256kb/s unlimited plan @ rs.700/pm......and they were giving the plan for rs.500/pm for some time....nt sure whether the offer is still on.....

Airtel and BSNL both r good......in BSNL u r paying less(even if u gnt get the offer) for the same speed.

Check BSNL's Home Unlimited 700 Plan....if the offer is still on.....u'll get it for rs 500/pm otherwise 700/pm

saurabh_1e

teh tech saviour!
I feel personally mtnl is the best, for plans costing less than 2000rs and for plans above 2000 rs airtel is best what i recommend you is that first get an mtnl 600 rs unlimited conn. then get iptv service on it by aksh .this will make you get another 2.5 mbps speed for free .
total cost mtnl bb 600 rs
iptv 250 or 300rs
plus modem if on rent 50 or 75rs

total max cost 975 rs and you get around 3mbps unlimited speed.
i also got all these thing done and get around a speed of 3110 kbps of speed.
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
when you will switch on your tv you will get around 1mbps conn. if you don't use iptv all day you will get 3mbps .and aksh iptv i control had gone prepaid if you want to recharge it get the coupon or leave it and have fun with 3mbps conn.
Posted again:
when you will switch on your tv you will get around 1mbps conn. if you don't use iptv all day you will get 3mbps .and aksh iptv i control had gone prepaid if you want to recharge it get the coupon or leave it and have fun with 3mbps conn.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom