What is wrong with this PC!? Please help me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Hi, I have the PC which is in my sig. The problem is, when I am playing GTA IV or any "heavy" games, the PC stucks. I have to restart manually. It's irritating me! And, when I am surfing the net with music in the background, BSOD comes up. I think this PC is Phuced up a big time. This and a problem with PoP. I don't know if it's the prob with the game or my Phuced up PC. It's also gets stuck. And I have legit copy. Please give me a solution other than reinstalling the OS, if any solution is there of course.

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
Update GTA IV using the latest patch. Seeing that you have 4GB ram, should I assume you are using 64 bit OS? Also update ati drivers and install farcry 2 hotfix- YES it does work for other games. What on Earth do you even by phuced??
If this doesnt work out, then run orthos blend test for 4-5 hours and let me know if it restarts. If it restarts, shuts down, orthos gives any error- its a hardware issue.

OP
N

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^Phuced means F@1$ed :D. OK, I'll try what you told. I am not using 64-bit OS, but 32-bit :(. It's not only "games" problem, but general problem. And what about Prince of Persia?? Please help me 'bout that game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom