WHAT IS SYSTEM ZONE 1???

Status
Not open for further replies.

tango_cash

In the zone
my p.c config is intel 2.8 h.t ,915gav(intel orignal),512 mb ddr(400mhz),80g.b sata 7200 segate h.d.d,L.G 52x writer

i recently upgraded my p.c to the above mentioned config.(for the first time in 5 yrs i played games with all the eye candy tured on!). while playing quake 3 i got a message that system zone 1 temp excedes its recommended value. i was also playing winamp while playing quake.this message appears whenever i do something heavy like play games at highest settings and some time with another application like winamp or other running. when i told this to my vendor he told me to uninstall the intel active monitor
but somehow i don;t think he is right simply bcoz if the temp is increasing it is good that active monitor tells me at the right time but if i unistall it then i wont know that temp is increasing and continue what i am doing and my computer would overheat and burn or who knows what would happen. so please tell me what to do.this problem is coming since the first day i bought the p.c. my intex cabiet also has a small fan in it.so i don't think i need extra cooling.

theraven

Technomancer
what temperatures does ur intel active monitor show ?
of motherboard and processor ?

system zone 1 is the zone near the processor zone.
the system zone 2 is the zone where RAM is installed.i.e.
the dimmslots.

im guessin the msg that pops up is of intel active monitor ? :D
theres a new version of IAM available ... if u dun have it get it
if its a problem with the software it should be solved

actually im quite sure the problem is that ur system is gettin heated beyond ur threshold values ...
so just increase those values in IAM ..

but just in case ur components are really gettin over heated i asked u to post the temperatures ...
do plz do that before changin the threshold values ... as i wouldnt want u to fry ur components either ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom