What is problem in my subwoofer?

Vamsi.mrs6

Broken In
My f&d f6000 sub is not giving any punch and it is just rumbling and vibrating the room. I have done the frequency sweep with an app an I found that it starts from 6hz till 50hz. Past 50hz it is hardly responding and low sound comes almost in audible. From 250hz satellites takes over the control.
Where the actual problem is?
I also found bass frequency is heard in tweeter.
How to fix this. Plz reply
*images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/07/07/8eb1d9e0d6a0f45014f23987ef4a67e3.jpg

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Check the manual, looks like some issue with connection.

Call up customer care if everything looks alright to you.

OP
V

Vamsi.mrs6

Broken In
Ya today I took it to the f&d service centre vijayawada. He connected it to a dvd player and played songs with full volume in the source as well as speakers. And bass boosted. And as usual it sounded boooooomy with rumbling sound. Terrible sound to any bass lover.NO KICKS AND BEATS AT ALL.And do u know what he said? He said it was sounding excellent. Such an illiterate fellows working in service centres . he tried to make me compromise on sound. He said there is nothing to repair in that. Then I asked him for a replacement of total board. He said it costs 3000 and have to wait for parts as the model is discontinued. Brought it back to home.
Waste of money. It's sleeping in the box unused. Guys plz tell me is there any shop who repair audio products?

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
If it under warranty then just ask for replacement. Don' try to get it fixed from other shops.

OP
V

Vamsi.mrs6

Broken In
Replacement for price. Not free replacement.
Anyway sold it off in olx. (PIECE OF ****)
Looking forward to buy some high quality stuff.

Top Bottom