what is ftp what is AAC player in mobiles

Status
Not open for further replies.

swatkat

Technomancer
Only title...no contents????
u want to what is FTP and AAC Player in Mobile Phones?
Google definition said:
FTP:-File Transfer Protocol,A way of transferring files over the Internet from one computer to another.
A very common method of moving files between two Internet sites. FTP is a way to login to another Internet site for the purposes of retrieving and/or sending files. There are many Internet sites that have established publicly accessible repositories of material that can be obtained using FTP, by logging in using the account name "anonymous", thus these sites are called "anonymous ftp servers". FTP was invented and in wide use long before the advent of the World Wide Web and originally was always used from a text-only interface.
Files can be uploaded/downloaded by using softwares such as CuteFTP, WS FTP etc.A very simple FTP client is FTP Explorer which has Windows Explorer like interface.

AAC means Advanced Audio Coding.It's type of audio format like MP3,WMA etc.But AAC has very good compression and quality.Developed by Fraunhofer labs and backed by Apple.
AAC Player for Mobile Phones means, it is a software for playing AAC format audio in mobile phones with Symbian OS.
Check the phones which have Symbian OS,
*www.symbian.com/phones/

swatkat

Technomancer
Re: How can i convert

hikapil said:
Can any one tell me this . --------
How can i convert my MP3's to MP4 AAC Format ?
dBPowerAmp is the best tool..
*www.dbpoweramp.com/dmc.htm
Another good tool is PsyTel.
*cd-rw.org/software/audio_software/audio_encoders/psytel_aac_enc.cfm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom