What happened to SKOAR!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
^^OMG! Behold! the mighty Skrybe himself! All hail the Skrybe! I recognize that name, I'm sure it's him!
@ctrl_alt_del:how dare you question the Skrybe like that? apologise and back away!:D:D:D

@Skrybe: Hail mighty Skrybe! You might want that anti-chain-mail 12 step program if you've misplaced it(or if badjag did!). Just look up! Post #18!:D

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
@Alex: lulwut?!

@Jacob: If you are the one, I would like to have a chat with you sometime, about SKOAR! and what new directions it's going to go in.

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
hey jacob.....

remember me... jerin.. you mailed me... :)...

@CAD...

yes hes the new guy.

Chintu08

Banned
There isn't a subscription form for Skoar! right now.
We have relaunched the website - www.skoar.com . This is the first phase of the site. A full blown site is soon to follow. The stories and reviews that were embedded in the December issue of Digit are available on the site now.
There are also links to the reopened Skoar! forum, as well as the editor's blog.
Soon there will be an Events page as well.

isn't Skoar the same mag that was caught red handed distributing commercial games in their cds...with cracks:lol: :lmao:

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
hey jacob.....

remember me... jerin.. you mailed me... :)...

@CAD...

yes hes the new guy.

He mailed me too! And all who mailed him with advices(unless I'm missing the point or you're talking something else!)!

Skrybe won't remember me though... I'm the one who mailed asking for the attitude problem's revival if you're reading this mighty Skrybe!

jacobcherian

Right off the assembly line
@ ctrl_alt_del : yes i am the new editor of Skoar! What exactly do you mean by "Source this from the actual website?" - which website do you mean? and yeah we should meet up.. I met up with a coupla Delhi gamers last Sunday and with Bangalore gamers yesterday... Next weekend Hyderabad meet should happen.. Chennai will happen by the 27th.. we should meet on or offline sometime soon.. you can find me through skoar.com

@Alexanderthegreat: it is I in all my glorious splendour and majestismo-- the Skrybe!! lmao!! and from your last post I deduce that you work in multiple avatars within the same social map.. interesting! you didnt communicate under this call-sign over the mail..

@m_jeri: i do remember you Jerin.. you had suggested affiliations, right?

@Chintu08: LOL!!! The magazine Skoar! is unmistakeable.. that's all I'm gonna say for now

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
@Alexanderthegreat: it is I in all my glorious splendour and majestismo-- the Skrybe!! lmao!! and from your last post I deduce that you work in multiple avatars within the same social map.. interesting! you didnt communicate under this call-sign over the mail..

He remembers! I'm honoured:p! Yup, I am the multiusernamed Alexanderthegreat(Think Digit forum), Firzen(SKOAR! forums), creepyghost(XFire), 1337_n008(America's Army game account). Won't reveal my actual name here. But you already know it!

By the way, if you're wondering about my previous post in this thread to be sarcasm, I might as well tell you that ye SKOAR! eds have always been revered! OK, badjag was just hated by some, but not me!

And I didn't communicate under this callsign over the mail but I did mention about "all of us at the digit forums".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom