What happened to nexus 7 releasing in india?

parth.khopkar96

The Dark Knight
All the news or blogs i have seen announcing release of nexus 7 in India dating to september. What happened to it? When is it finally getting released?

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
Asus is selling all the tablets it can produce... Even most European countries are still waiting for the Nexus 7... So, India is way down on Asus priorities right now...

dx1

Broken In
As usual India way down the priority list.:evil:....Poor chaps did not estimate the rush.

But yes may be they pre-planned a 3G device as Wi-Fi only are virtually useless hence the late...:wink:

Conspiracy theory: May be Samsung is holding up launch(in talks with Google) as its poor Galaxy tab sales will get cannibalized.:wwe:

OP
parth.khopkar96

parth.khopkar96

The Dark Knight
Just found out that nexus 7 goes up for sale today. Its 20k for the 16 gb model.I'd rather buy it from ebay. Do i still get warranty in India ?

dx1

Broken In
^^

Samsung don't manufacture it(Nexus 7). Asus does.

That's quite obvious...that's why i said Samsung is in talks with Google.
In more simpler terms Samsung asks Google to withhold Asus's manufactured Nexus tab launch as it will cannibalize Galaxy Tab sales..

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
@Zangetsu Yes. Even I read many articles about its availability at Croma store. Finally that tab is here :)

That's quite obvious...that's why i said Samsung is in talks with Google.
In more simpler terms Samsung asks Google to withhold Asus's manufactured Nexus tab launch as it will cannibalize Galaxy Tab sales..

Lol no :rofl:

Top Bottom