What do youll want to see in gta 5?

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Hey sorry for making a new thread for this.
Lets discuss what we want to see in gta 5.
Well first of all hope its optimized for PC correctly.
Hope They make Natural disasters in the game,Like an volcano Erupting and we driving and escaping it(Like in the Movie 2012)It would be kinda fun

Alok

Adventurer
Discussion won't affect what rockstar is making.:-D

anyways i want countrysides , rivers, waterfalls, solid story, better day night cycle, realistic physics and environment, some cool outdoor games, better combat mechanism, larger and larger interactivity and great music ofcourse.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Discussion won't affect what rockstar is making.:-D

anyways i want countrysides , rivers, waterfalls, solid story, better day night cycle, realistic physics and environment, some cool outdoor games, better combat mechanism, larger and larger interactivity and great music ofcourse.

Have you seen Dan's interview. He mentioned all those things, in bits and pieces. One thing he never revealed was about the combat mechanism. :D

But sigh, PC users have to wait till 2013 to play this game.

Alok

Adventurer
Have you seen Dan's interview. He mentioned all those things, in bits and pieces. One thing he never revealed was about the combat mechanism. :D

i haven't seen it , but its great thing you told. Thanks.

This game has lot expectation and i'm 100% sure it'll feature all entertainment i want.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Can you please pass me the link?

Type gta 5 release date, and read GTA 5 exclusive sites. They will contain those information.

i haven't seen it , but its great thing you told. Thanks.

This game has lot expectation and i'm 100% sure it'll feature all entertainment i want.

The GTA 5 map, is exactly same as one in GTA SA. So obviously country side is there (view trailer), and he said it contains lot of mini games etc.

Hope it has er.. "Hot Coffee" (from GTA San Andreas) ;)

I was also thinking the same. :D

OP
theserpent

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Hijack a plane?Like take passengers as hostage....and then make the pilot dash a skyscrapper(Make it razed down to ground),But 2 mins before him dashing jump out of the plane.:evil:

tkin

Back to school!!
Meh, make it more like San andreas and less like GTA IV, we need airplanes, fighters, jetpacks, more bikes, more open world, trains, boats.
Make it a serious version of Saints Row 3 with a better storyline and more varied mission.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
What I want to see the most is a PC release before console.
Anyways most of the things I want have already been mentioned here.

Top Bottom