What do you think of "Digit forum redesign"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaruni

The Linux Guy
Its like sprinkling "Salt" on wounds. :(
There is a reason I use IE7, its not my PC.Its installed at the workplace , since the Comp.website is designed for IE7.
:(.
I use Safari and Opera on my PC , when I am at my home.

Sorry. Apologies...

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
BTW I prefer Content over aesthetics, I will be happy if the upgraded version can include a v6b kinda theme/color scheme.

Hrishi

Sorry. Apologies...

Well there's nothing to apologize here , you are not the first one.:)

Seriously using IE7 these days sounds like cr**, but I just cant get rid of it at my Workplace.I just wonder when they will start supporting new web browsers. :(

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Seriously using IE7 these days sounds like cr**, but I just cant get rid of it at my Workplace.I just wonder when they will start supporting new web browsers. :(
This is not a isolated issue, many companies still have their websites compatible with only IE :| . they don't understand the benefits of investing in a new more standard compliant websites.

rider

as Kratos
Whatever theme you guys use, first fix errors of TDF. It over a month we guys unable to change avatar.

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
Change means that what was before wasn't perfect. People want things to be better

-Esther Dyson

:+1:

Hrishi

IE is the universal browser of companies. :lol:

Yes , but they can have multiple version of the same website. Redirect the User to compatible version depending on the User Agent.

By compatible version , I am referring to latest version of IE ,like IE8.That shouldn't be a big trouble other than being a PITA for the developement team.

There is a compatibility mode in IE8 etc, but N00b website users just don't get it simply. :( huh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom