What are the chances?

prttal

Broken In
If I invest into an xbox 360 what is the chance of getting the "red circle of death". What can I do to prevent so?
Also, is Wii a good investment even if I don't count the graphics quality?

debsuvra

is NOT a PC/Mac
If I invest into an xbox 360 what is the chance of getting the "red circle of death". What can I do to prevent so?
Also, is Wii a good investment even if I don't count the graphics quality?
Well, hardware failure is something that can't be foretold for electronic equipments.

And for Wii, I don't recommend buying it if you need more than a pretty sugar coated mario infested world. And if you're serious, you'll definitely need more than that.

debsuvra

is NOT a PC/Mac
There is the ps2 also available. Is it a god bet? Will it be stopped making anytime?
PS 2 is a age old machine for playing games with almost no bling-blings. Get a newer product or wait for the next refresh coming from Sony/Microsoft/Nintendo or Apple. ;-)

Xtormrage

Broken In
The only model of XBox 360 available in India, the Arcade is prone to the infamous RROD. The options are waiting for the new XBox to arrive or buying a PC/PS3. Wii is not enjoyable at all if ytou are looking for some serious gaming. The PS2 will be officially stopped at the end of this year. Go figure. :)

Top Bottom