[Praise] Western Digital RMA

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
Western Digital is known for quick and responsive customer care and in my case they have proved it again. RMA is a big factor why we suggest WD in our rig suggestions. Unfortunately my HDD started showing problems and I requested a RMA. The RMA was created instantly and the customer care even offered to send their guys to pick up the faulty drive to my residence (40 kms from the drop point). As the scheduled date was three days later I decide to drop the faulty drive by myself on Thursday 27/11/2014 late afternoon. And guess what the replacement drive arrived at my residence in exactly 7 days on 4/12/2014. Hats off WD.

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
This is why i recommend only wd hdd for its exceptional service.
Nice to know your experience. :)

- - - Updated - - -

This is why i recommend only wd hdd for its exceptional service.
Nice to know your experience. :)

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
^^ [MENTION=293224]DK_WD[/MENTION] can help on this.
Or you can call customer care to free number to confirm on this.

DK_WD

WD Official
Hi nomad47,

I am glad to hear that you are happy with our service, and thanks to everyone in this thread for giving your positive feedback. We always try our best to fulfil your expectation with our services and these kinds of feedback do go a long way for us!

Thanks again,
DK_WD

OP
nomad47

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
Congrats...

is there any 3rd party involved in WD RMA process?
The drop point was a computer shop authorized by WD.
Hi nomad47,

I am glad to hear that you are happy with our service, and thanks to everyone in this thread for giving your positive feedback. We always try our best to fulfil your expectation with our services and these kinds of feedback do go a long way for us!

Thanks again,
DK_WD
Keep up the good work :)

DK_WD

WD Official
Does WD gives International Warranty? :-? :-o

Hi Shivam15,

Thanks for your interest in Western Digital. For your information, we only provide the regional warranty.

Please refer to the link below for more information on warranty and RMA services.

WD Support / Warranty & RMA Services.

If you need to replace the WD product while you are in another country, you need to call or email to WD support center.

WD Support

Hope it helps.

Top Bottom