Western Digital 1TB SATA internal HDD

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhushanm

I Am Jack's Assembly Line
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra. Would prefer buyer pick up and pay. Will meet at Ghatkopar or Chembur railway station if it is more convenient. In case you want to have it couriered, you pay for packaging + shipping extra.

Description: Western Digital Caviar Green 1TB SATA Internal HDD. Comes with SATA Cable and mount screws. Used for about 1 year. No complaints about noise or overheating or bad sectors while I used it. Specs are available here (Model Number: WD10EADS):

WD Caviar Green

Date of Purchase: Around March'09.

Warranty information: 5 years. So technically , it is under warranty. But I am sorry I do not have the proof of sale anymore :(

Reason for sale: No longer using a desktop computer.

Expected Price: Rs.500/=

Pictures:

View attachment 4425

View attachment 4426

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
You can check the remaining warranty here, just input serial number
*websupport.wdc.com/warranty/serialinput.asp

Warranty expiration date: 3/11/2014

newway01

Journeyman
HDD in deal along with Nokia BH-215 Bluetooth Headset from the other thread. NEFT account added. Cash will be transferred once authorized.

Last edited:
OP
bhushanm

bhushanm

Sorry to all others, but the HDD along with the Nokia bluetooth headset from my other thread has been bespoke to fellow Digitian 'newway01'.

I do have another 200GB Seagate Baraccuda internal IDE HDD to sell. If anyone is interested, I will post details.

captain_volt

Broken In
Sorry to all others, but the HDD along with the Nokia bluetooth headset from my other thread has been bespoke to fellow Digitian 'newway01'.

I do have another 200GB Seagate Baraccuda internal IDE HDD to sell. If anyone is interested, I will post details.

:sad:ok no problem I think for others..

yeah I am interested in 200 GB plz post details and price expected..ASAP

OP
bhushanm

bhushanm

Item sold at asking price. Mods, please close the thread.

Will post details of 200GB HDD in a new thread.

newway01

Journeyman
Actually the thread cannot be closed unless the buyer confirms the item delivery. . . By the way, whats the status of payment? Did u check with bank?

I also made another neft transfer today morning to a fellow member for another product which was confirmed after few hours. So yours should be credited by now.

OP
bhushanm

bhushanm

Yes, received the amount and have dispatched the items. PMed you the tracking number.

newway01

Journeyman
Got the HDD today. Formatted and tested. Everything's working good. Bluetooth Headset also working fine. :)

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
If possible, write a feedback about the dealer here: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/bazaar/33396-trader-feedback-thread-3.html :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom