• CONTEST ALERT - Experience the power of DDR5 memory with Kingston Click for details

Weird Textures in Crysis 3 and Farcry 3

true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz
Getting some weird Textures in both games. Images attached along with settings. get 25-30 fps in both games on an average.
Specs in my sig. Gpu (stable overclock 840/1040 from 775/950) runs at 100% and cpu ~ 75%. latest AMD drivers (13.12)
Temps never went above 60 for both cpu and gpu

Crysis 3:
Randomly get white spheres, not on every level but a few. plus a weird texture on one level.
kIrIn8G.jpg

R78wKY4.jpg

l4GaPU0.jpg

Kwx65h9.jpg

Farcry 3:
Textures seem weird when moving, as if crumbling (see bonet above front left tyre), plus weird shadow/reflection effects (mountain and water). Both happen when i'm moving, nothing when still. Feels freaky when playing
rL7UEjq.jpg

yW8XNCY.jpg

rspUerk.jpg

R2XYLW4.jpg

ct3yOgd.jpg

9mnqwsU.jpg

KflWhzN.jpg

gameranand

Living to Play
Yes these two games suffer from texture pop-ins. For FC3 I purchased the game and the texture pop-in were minimized coz of patch I guess. But for C2, I also had a few pop-ins in the game, I also faced problem when the entire floor would turn black but it used to go away after few seconds or a quick save and reload.

OP
true_lies

true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz
even i purchased FC3 and have it patched. Any change in settings in order to negate or reduce the effect?

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
do you have objectsMp.pak file in your crysis 3 folder , those white spehres occur when that file is not present (they are the missing textures)

I faced a similar problem in Far Cry 3. It may seem like a weird solution but try playing with your net connection off. It helped me and may help you as well.

Top Bottom