Weird SD card behaviour

hareesh

Broken In
Hello,

I have a rooted SE Neo V with Samsung 16 GB class 10 microSD card. Every thing was working fine until 2 days back, when my SD card refused to show up in my gallery. It says "SD card Unmounted or not present". I checked the settings-->storage, the mobile shows the SD details !!. Also all my apps which are installed in SD card is working fine !! the ES file explorer is also showing the presence of SD card !!
Please help

REDHOTIRON2004

Journeyman
Hello,

I have a rooted SE Neo V with Samsung 16 GB class 10 microSD card. Every thing was working fine until 2 days back, when my SD card refused to show up in my gallery. It says "SD card Unmounted or not present". I checked the settings-->storage, the mobile shows the SD details !!. Also all my apps which are installed in SD card is working fine !! the ES file explorer is also showing the presence of SD card !!
Please help

Your SD CARD might be dying. Backup ASAP before it's too late.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
don't rely on samsung sd cards 10yr warranty in India at least,as per some people here samsung india will not honor this 10yr warranty(maybe it is meant to be availed outside India :p).

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
I am using Sandisk SD and uSD card for the past 5 years on my mobile, SLR and Sandisk Sansa Clip.
No issues till date.

Recently got a Sandisk 16GB USB3 pendrive too.

I will be sticking with Sandisk :D

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Sandisk is extremely reliable
dont go for other brands in India
I have like 20-30 Sandisk Ultra cards(DSLR use and phones, tablets etc)

Top Bottom