Website view..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrix

It's me.....
hello friends.....

friends anyone knows what had happened to wincustomize's website...I'm not able to download anything..no options are there .....no gallery...anyone knows when it'll fine..thnks

OP
Matrix

Matrix

It's me.....
i think it is not the same view/style like before....i'm only seeing text and blue coloured links...not like animated website..as it was before...

do u know download link of Yahoo messenger 8.1 indian version....if yes please give me ....if download it from yahoo it installs on-line....which i do not want to do ...

OP
Matrix

Matrix

It's me.....
That yahoo messenger at softpedia.com is not indian version ... i need indian version...nd that is US version

Pathik

Google Bot
ok do 1 thing.. Get that online installer 4m yahoo.com.. Wen it starts downloading the full msgr disconnect ur net conn.. U ll get d instaln failed msg and a url to dload the offline installer

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
Another method to get download url: When you start downloading the online installer, filename at end of url is msgr8in.exe

Change the url by putting a y in front of this filename i.e. ymsgr8in.exe keeping the rest of url same.

BTW URL for Yahoo! India Messenger 8.1 is: *us.dl1.yimg.com/download.yahoo.com/dl/msgr8/in/ymsgr8in.exe

S

SE><IE

Indian version? Now whats that? Any differences between this one and the std one? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom