Webhosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

navisangha

Journeyman
Hi,

I want to setup a website... I trying to find both paid and free options for it.. I tried to search for topics already discussed on this but could nt find any ...

Please tell me some free webhosting services... can i get a free domain also??

and also tell me option for paid ones also..

The website is primarly for clan member and few gamers....

j1n M@tt

Cyborg Agent
the best free hosting u can get is x10hosting.com - Ads free, 500MB space, 1GB b/w limit per month, 5 email IDs, php, mysql and all you need for web hosting.

u can register free domains at .co.nr or at .co.cc domains at their respective websites.

but with free hosting you wont be getting any support if anything goes wrong, and if you use free domain it wont sound cool especially as you are members of a gaming clan.

If you want paid hosting with 24x7 staff support on high performance servers you can look up the following links :

whost.in
angelsvista.com

and for domains look up here:
*www.whost.in/domains
or
*domains.angelsvista.com

I'm resellers for both these sites, if you are interested plz feel free to contact me by dropping in a private message here.

btw from which place are you and whats you clan name?? :) ....I was a former Z-WarriorZ clan member ;)

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Get paid hosting if you want to make your serious site. Free hosting generally comes with evils such as downtimes, slow transfers etc.

If you are going free then go for x10hosting.com or freehostia.com

If you want your site to be a blog, then signup for free at blogger.com or wordpress.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom