Web Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

SONU

Banned
i have special prize for hosting for more information about server and features please check Shieldhost.com.

1: starter hosting
host 4 domains
2000 MB disk space
50 GB bandwidth
Rs.1000 Per Year (Domain Include )

2: webplus hosting
host 6 domains
5000 MB disk space
200 GB bandwidth
Rs.2000 Per Year (Domain Include )

3: gold hosting
host 10 domains
10000 MB disk space
200 GB bandwidth
Rs.3000 Per Year (Domain Include )

99.9% Uptime.

pm me if u want any host

tuxfan

Technomancer
:lol: Competition is always welcome and I am not the only one offering hosting. There are few more guys here. ;) But has any one of them so far offered free cPanel hosting without ads?? :cool:

tuxfan

Technomancer
You need some way, some control panel to change various settings of your hosting account. For example, you need to make new email addresses, make new MySQL databases, install some applications like phpBB, WordPress, etc. You can then enter into this control panel to do various things.

There are many control panels available - e.g. HSphere, Plesk, etc. cPanel is one of them. IMHO, cPanel is one of the best! You can get more info on cPanel from *www.cpanel.net :)

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
by the way.. at the web site the starter plan is advertised as $38.30 / year.. so i dont think dollers prises are fallen so low that $38.30 = Rs. 1000 /- lol.. its around Rs. 1800 /- ...

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
SONU said:
why u need my address

If you are here to Legit Business, don't hide anything, businessman never hide except Income. I didn't ask for your Address but shieldhost's.[/quote]

and i am reseller of shieldhost

Most of Host are Resellers (every one know this)

thecyclone2k

In the zone
People need your address so, that they can visit you, hold your collar, snap both ends tight and make you choke until you refund, if something goes wrong!

If you are out for a business, remember one rule - every coin has two sides similarly - you don't always have profits in business!!

OP
S

SONU

Banned
thecyclone2k said:
People need your address so, that they can visit you, hold your collar, snap both ends tight and make you choke until you refund, if something goes wrong!

If you are out for a business, remember one rule - every coin has two sides similarly - you don't always have profits in business!!
really ur carzy

tuxfan

Technomancer
No Sonu, no one is being crazy here. May be his style of saying is different, but what thecyclone2k said is pretty right!! Its in your interest to be upfront and clear.

Anyway, you are giving hosting at Re. 0.50 per MB per year including domain name!! I have posted on the forum 3-4 times about the likely quality of such low cost hosting and have given my reasons! Here're two of the links! :| Of course, this is what I think and I am open to debate on contrary views!

this post in this thread

AND

this post in this thread

Last edited:

king007

In the zone
The person who posted this thread (SONU) is banned for selling a Paypal fraud on this forum. So dont believe in whatever he offered, maybe even this thread was a fraud post....

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
imranais said:
The person who posted this thread (SONU) is banned for selling a Paypal fraud on this forum. So dont believe in whatever he offered, maybe even this thread was a fraud post....

Main Bolta hoon to boltain hain ki Bolata hai

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
I am closing this thread as the person has been banned permenantly by FatBeing. So, makes no point in letting it continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom