Web Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

choudang

Padawan
Please suggest a gud but cheap web hosting provider...

we have already register the domain name and looking for hosting....

what about ZNET india..

site will be covering...
# few downloads in zip, exe, pdf
# tutorial and demos

ecommarce will be a part in coming future.

mrintech

Technomancer
* *whost.in or *www.ewebguru.com

If your site is going to get tons of visitors (per day) than go for *www.dreamhost.com

Else whost.in or ewebguru is best choice for you ;)

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
I am already hosting 3 sites and got 4 domains with him with ravi's whost.in
(whost.in and techhunt.org are managed by the same guy, Ravi.)
Recommended.

OP
choudang

choudang

Padawan
i think ewebguru is more valuable in terms on payment .

Thank you guys for your valuable guide......... i going with ewebguru..

lizzy

Right off the assembly line
I host with *www.lmh0sted.com Since i joined them they swept me off my feet the way they deal with billing and technical queries. They use ICQ messenger for billing and technical support 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Questions get answered almost instantaneously. I had a ton of questions that i bombarded billing and technical support with and they were so friendly and so eager to help me every step of the way. I never want to host with another hosting provider as there staff is a breeze to work with. I think there support staff is the best you will find on this planet and i am saying this because i have experienced them hands on so I'm saying this out of my experience dealing with them.

mrintech

Technomancer
I host with *www.lmh0sted.com Since i joined them they swept me off my feet the way they deal with billing and technical queries. They use ICQ messenger for billing and technical support 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Questions get answered almost instantaneously. I had a ton of questions that i bombarded billing and technical support with and they were so friendly and so eager to help me every step of the way. I never want to host with another hosting provider as there staff is a breeze to work with. I think there support staff is the best you will find on this planet and i am saying this because i have experienced them hands on so I'm saying this out of my experience dealing with them.
The site even fails to load :rolleyes:

I'd recommend:
Outpowerhosting
*outpowerhosting.com/main/
Host4Cheap
*www.host4cheap.org/

Both site owner are reputed members of this forum. I have a domain with both of them and their really really superb.
Other Forum Members will also agree. :)

ahref

In the zone
i think ewebguru is more valuable in terms on payment .

Thank you guys for your valuable guide......... i going with ewebguru..

Thanks for choosing eWebGuru, if you have placed order, please inform I will process your order fast.

Currently eWebGuru is hosting apprx 5,000 domains, definately you will get quality service from us at competitive price.

nclick

Hello All,

I suggest you check out the reviews on *tophosts.netclickonline.com/ before you make a final decision on your web hosting provider.

Thanks,

*toolbarqueries.google.com/favicon.ico PR: 0*www.google.com/favicon.ico I: 21*www.google.com/favicon.ico L: 0*siteexplorer.search.yahoo.com/favicon.ico LD: 2*search.msn.com/favicon.ico I: 0wait...*bar-navig.yandex.ru/favicon.ico CY: wait...*www.yandex.ru/favicon.ico I: wait...*www.yandex.ru/favicon.ico L: wait...*search.yaca.yandex.ru/favicon.ico YCat: wait...*www.baidu.com/favicon.ico I: wait...*www.baidu.com/favicon.ico L: wait...*siteanalytics.compete.com/favicon.ico C: wait...*seodigger.com/favicon.ico SD: wait...
close.gif

Last edited:

loneowais

Hey...Ewebguru is nice but misses on some features...

I am looking for a host with similar plans like dreamhost, bluehost

I strictly want these things
>100 subdomains
>100 Parked Domains
>Full PHP5 support
>POP/SMTP
>Full FTP support
>25GB Bandwidth
>CPU/Bandwidth quota should be higher.
>Python Support would be really ncie

These features can be compromised with
>25GB Space(Min 10GB)

satyamy

Alive Again...
host4cheap.org - Sukhdeep

whost.in - Ravi

ewebguru.com - Ashok

outpowerhosting.com

all r reputed member of digit forum, all will give you Best Service
go as per your need

mrintech

Technomancer
Hey...Ewebguru is nice but misses on some features...

I am looking for a host with similar plans like dreamhost, bluehost

I strictly want these things
>100 subdomains
>100 Parked Domains
>Full PHP5 support
>POP/SMTP
>Full FTP support
>25GB Bandwidth
>CPU/Bandwidth quota should be higher.
>Python Support would be really ncie

These features can be compromised with
>25GB Space(Min 10GB)
Don't go for comparison among Indian web hosts and foreign web hosts. You will not get 1 Lakh visitor on the first day of your site launch. ;)

ewebguru, whost and host4cheap are the Top Indian webhosts. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom